Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hey ya’ll!!!

catchick ยท 2007-09-24 22:40

So happy to have found this site!!! I have been trolling about this site for a while now and decided i'd make my hello, my first post on this forum. First off i'll introduce myself...i'm Stacy, 27, a Saskatchewan girl through and through.... Father and Grandfather were/are HEO's and I grew up around it all...I decided last year for numerous reason to take the HEO course put on by the college....thanks to my instructor I had the time of my life and a whole world of opportunities opened up for me when the new kaolin mine opened up just minutes from my farm....been working out there for almost a year now for some of the sub contractors doing fulltime temporary work (running sky track, JLG's etc) but just started a a fulltime permanent job with the mine contractors running a little old D6 Cat and 35 Volvo rock truck and am having a blast.... I'm new to this all and am still learning everyday and I look forward to doing some of that learning here!

Replies23
  1. #1DR RPM2007-09-24 22:44

    Welcome Stacy.:bash

  2. #2Countryboy2007-09-24 23:03

    Welcome to HEF catchick! :drinkup Do you have any pictures of the equipment you run?

  3. #3Steve Frazier2007-09-24 23:47

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us:thumbsup LOL Countryboy! What a sneaky way to ask for a picture of Stacy!

  4. #4Countryboy2007-09-25 01:01
  5. #5EZ TRBO2007-09-25 07:02

    Welcome Stacy, enjoy your stay. I was thinking the same thing Steve, nice touch CB. Trbo

  6. #6equipment fan2007-09-25 07:56

    welcome here:notworthy !

  7. #7atgreene2007-09-25 09:47

    Welcome aboard, ignore those guys. But feel free to post pics .

  8. #8catchick2007-09-25 10:07

    Oh ya'll are cute...I can't figure out how to post them right on here so click on these lol! My machine in the middle.. My machine.. Brand new shovel..... Me in my tonka toy.... ME!:notworthy

  9. #9Steve Frazier2007-09-25 17:17

    Hmmmmmmm, for some reason I was expecting to see a bunch of Cat equipment! How did you come up with your screen name? The last photo looks like a myspace shot, LOL!!

  10. #10Ross2007-09-25 18:03

    Welcome. Nice truck Bet it runs rings around the rest? Ross

  11. #11Countryboy2007-09-25 22:04

    Ahhh....."Photobucket" strikes again.....:Banghead Would someone like to do me a favor and post the pictures since I can't click the links. :drinkup

  12. #12catchick2007-09-25 23:49

    Ross....of course Steve.... Dozer is my baby...but unfortunately until the mine gets halfway i'll be running rock truck which I don't mind in the least....that and it's not my fault my boss don't know good machines p.s. how do you guys post pics on here?

  13. #13Countryboy2007-09-25 23:52

    Check out the second red link in my signature.

  14. #14catchick2007-09-26 00:16

    tried that...dial up sux about as bad as Case :Banghead

  15. #15Grader4me2007-09-26 05:28

    Here you go. catchick, I hope you don't mind and welcome to the forum!

  16. #16catchick2007-09-26 08:02

    Thanks so much Grader!

  17. #17Countryboy2007-09-26 18:10

    Thanks for taking the time to do that Grader4me. :drinkup

  18. #18Grader4me2007-09-26 18:39

    You're very welcome sir.

  19. #19DigDug2007-09-26 19:27

    EEEEaaaassssssyyyy

  20. #20Steve Frazier2007-09-26 19:58

    That's quite a collection of animals you have there Catchick!! Nice looking farm too.

  21. #21catchick2007-09-26 22:06

    Steve I also run an animal rescue that's why all the animals.... check out my picture site..... http://www.flickr.com/photos/59987317@N00/

  22. #22sawerewolf2007-09-26 22:57

    Welcome Catchick! Sorry for only welcoming you this late though. Its good to see more females on the job.

  23. #23BoomRider2007-09-28 09:14

    Welcome to HEF from Australia!!! Your farm looks awesome! D6's are a good dozer to be on... They're not a full on production machine so there's a lot of of fine finishing work ya can do on them! Enjoy!