Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi!

MetalDragon_boy ยท 2006-08-18 11:42

Hello everybody! I just wanted to say hi to everyone as Im a new member. Im 19 years old and I live in Sweden, the home of Volvo, Huddig, Swetruck, Kalmar, Ljungby and so on.

Replies5
  1. #1digger242j2006-08-18 13:06

    Welcome to the forums! The Swedish know a thing or two about power saws as well--I've owned several Partner saws, and I know a lot of guys who love their Husqvarna stuff....

  2. #2MetalDragon_boy2006-08-18 13:14

    Thanks! Yes that is also true. Husqvarna is very excelent saws.

  3. #3Steve Frazier2006-08-18 23:54

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup I used to drive Saabs until they turned into luxery cars. Too rich for my blood now. I think I remeber a Swedish bikini team somewhere along the line too....:wink2

  4. #4farmerted442006-08-20 15:59

    welcome!!!!!! volvo is very actively trying to a secure a contract for loaders w/ my company.of course they would like to steal a piece of cats business. i believe we have bought a few pieces of iron from them so far .150 model?? around the same size as a cat 950.. comfortable machine didnt seem to have the same power though... welcome once again!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5MetalDragon_boy2006-08-21 05:28

    Thanks! The L150 is more in size with Cat 966.