Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi all

Cam7775 ยท 2006-10-14 20:51

just wanted to say to all the road dozer operators in here......... Keep the pics coming of all the new M series can't wait to try one I read some one ask what the difference is between the 24H and the 24M I have moved alot of dirt with the H and from what I can tell the rear engine bay is alittle more sreamlined and the cab looks diffrent inside and out but there still just big road dozers happy blading

Replies4
  1. #1Grader4me2006-10-15 06:50

    Welcome to the HEF:drinkup Nice to have another grader operator on board:thumbsup

  2. #2Vahighwayman2006-10-23 16:07

    Yes!! Welcome aboard!!:salute

  3. #3Kiff2006-10-24 21:54

    Hmmm... funny seein you here, Cam... hahaha

  4. #4t3chw00di2006-11-05 03:24

    14M's The company I work for (Pidherney's Trucking) has had a couple of 14M's on order for over a year I'm sure. I heard they should be in real soon and I would love to give them a try. t3ch :thumbsup