Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi all from sunny old England

Wild777 ยท 2013-11-12 15:53

Hi all I'm tom I've been in plant 7 years now since I left school, I started as an apprentice fitter at volvo's and have been out the other side for three years now as a fully trained fitter, about a year ago I transferred to the used parts department at Volvos where I'm now breaking machines, rebuilding every different type of component imaginable, just recently I've become involved with aljon waste compactors as well which I think are good machines (if they have the cat engine that is, John Deere - don't get me started, sorry Deere fans ) I don't now what everyone else's opinion is of them? That's me really I hope to make some good contributions and help with any problems Cheers Tom

Replies2
  1. #1wosama931b2013-11-12 18:43

    Hi Wild777, Welcome to the form, the experence, knowledge is always helpfull , good or bad. sam.

  2. #2grandpa2013-11-12 18:46

    Welcome to the forums Tom. I don't know **** about most things.... but got an opinion on all..... ha hahahha.... Grandpa.