Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi, everybody!

KMM4x4 · 2015-12-28 10:49

I welcome all! My name is Mamikon. I from Russia, the Republic of Bashkortostan. I came to a forum because since the childhood I am interested in big cars.

Replies6
  1. #1Delmer2015-12-28 16:08

    Welcome Mamikon. Most of us here love big cars too, except some cranky Australians, but they're polite about it.

  2. #2kshansen2015-12-28 18:48

    Mamikon, Don't listen to Delmer, some of us in the USA don't like the big cars either and we may not be polite! Anyhow welcome! Had to use Google maps to find Bashkortostan. Looking around it could pass for some areas of northern New York State! Rivers and stony hills! Are you involved in heavy equipment or construction?

  3. #3KMM4x42015-12-30 11:20

    There is no my work isn't connected with equipment in any way. I want to get such job. Next year can and it will turn out. I frankly speaking, not against to settle to work and somewhere with the abroad. Напримерв to the USA, Canada or Australia. There I as watched many mines on the Internet is where heavy KOMATSU, HITACHI, LIEBHERR, VOLVO cars and others work. I am interested in this equipment since the childhood.

  4. #4kshansen2015-12-30 20:31

    I think the translation thing had confused me! Not hard to do. When you say "heavy KOMATSU, HITACHI, LIEBHERR, VOLVO cars" I think you are meaning trucks and other heavy equipments like Dozers and Loaders. Good Luck and stop by and keep learning.

  5. #5KMM4x42015-12-31 06:01

    All of you correctly understood. I spoke about VOLVO and meant dump trucks, excavators, bulldozers and other equipment. I came to a forum recently and for the present I don't know much. But I will accustom quickly.

  6. #6kshansen2015-12-31 09:50

    No problem, only a few of us were born smart!