Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi Everyone.

Feliciano · 2015-10-02 13:05

My name is Feliciano and I work at Off Road Equipment Parts. Off Road Equipment Parts, Inc is the industry leader in quality parts and exceptional service. We specialize in new genuine Caterpillar® surplus heavy equipment parts. If you are looking for the best combination of Caterpillar® replacement parts and substantial savings, you have come to the right place. Off Road hand-selects exceptional quality new, used, rebuilt, and aftermarket replacement parts for Caterpillar® equipment. Our inventory has more than 90,000 new genuine Caterpillar® surplus parts, with access to additional inventories of over 120,000 parts --- all as a one-stop shop to meet your part needs. Our people know that our success depends on your success, and that is why we do everything we can to meet your needs before, during, and after you decide to purchase parts through us. We strive to meet you on your terms, whether it is through our exclusive online inventory system, over the phone, or via email. :usa Off Road Equipment Parts, Inc. 3491 Northbend Circle Alcoa, TN 37701 Phone: 865.379.7895 Fax: 865.379.7896 Email: [email protected] Web: www.offroadeq.com

Replies1
  1. #1Feliciano2015-10-15 09:15

    If anyone needs help trying to locate any parts or machine parts breakdown I can help out. Just send me a DM and I will try to help out with tools I have available.