Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi From Colorado

Cole Dean ยท 2021-05-11 15:01

Been reading the forums for about a week, and thought I should say hi. I have a decent sized commercial fencing company, so pretty much 98% of our excavating involves a skid mounted auger. Drilling holes for posts anywhere from 2' to 12' deep. Anything over that we sub to a caisson rig. Currently have 3 Bobcats S220 S185( tired ) and just bought a T770. I try to do all the service on them and stumbled across this forum searching for a DEF problem we were having with the 770. I found the info I needed, so Thank You! In any case, thanks for all of the valuable insight you guys have, and if anyone has questions regarding fence installs, I am happy to help if I can. Been doing it since 1988.

Replies3
  1. #1CM19952021-05-11 19:08

    Welcome to the Forums Cole! Glad to have you!

  2. #2mg23612021-05-12 05:29

    Welcome to HEF Cole !

  3. #3funwithfuel2021-05-30 11:29

    Welcome.