Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi from Idaho

Chris7810 ยท 2020-01-06 10:34

Hello all, my name is Chris. I am an excavation contractor in Idaho. I own a few different pieces of equipment and do all my own maintenance and repair if possible. Been lurking a couple years now. A lot to learn from you guys and hopefully can help out a bit with any knowledge I have.

Replies5
  1. #1funwithfuel2020-01-07 06:15

    Welcome, lots of good stuff here. What kinda equipment you got?

  2. #2Chris78102020-01-07 08:04

    I have JD 310j backhoe JD 210le skip loader Cat D6b dozer Cat 246 skid steer Bobcat 331 mini excavator Cat double drum roller, cant remember the model but a smaller one. A plethora of old farm tractors and some towable stuff with motors, compressors and what not.

  3. #3funwithfuel2020-01-07 08:54

    We got guys for all that. and now, another.

  4. #4mg23612020-01-08 05:13

    Welcome to HEF Chris !

  5. #5Joseph Marasco2020-01-08 07:38

    Welcome!