Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi from Lincolnshire england

Simon w ยท 2017-01-06 16:25

Hi I'm Simon I'm 30 I have been around plant and machinery all my life. I now work self employed between farm and construction work and a bit of Hgv driving so have a nice mix of different machinery.

Replies6
  1. #1Tinkerer2017-01-08 11:34

    Welcome to HEF Simon !

  2. #2kshansen2017-01-08 11:49

    Welcome Simon!

  3. #3LDK2017-01-08 13:25

    Good to see another "yellow belly" on here! What part of the county are you from?

  4. #4Simon w2017-01-11 16:27

    Hi I'm from aslackby which is between Bourne and sleaford

  5. #5old-iron-habit2017-01-11 17:17

    Welcome Simon w. Cool to see another person from your area. We enjoy pictures of different machines and different applications from what is our standard fare here.

  6. #6LDK2017-01-12 01:40

    Hello Simon, I worked on the Sleaford bypass, in 1971 or 72 not sure which now. My family traced themselves back to the village of Timberland. I love Linconshire, especialy the Wolds. Its a shame to see some of the huge changes that have taken place in the region, to much, to fast! Russ