Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi I am new from Upstate New York

CDP Excavating ยท 2014-02-24 15:47

Hi , My name is Jason and have been lurking here for a while but never posted. My wife and I have an Excavating business north of Syracuse NY. I have worked with this business full time since 1993. Three years ago the economy had me looking JOB and now I work at a University full time and still do business full time. I have dreams of going back just on our own, I get inspired by some of these threads and have hope to do this again as I love it.

Replies2
  1. #1bigshow2014-02-24 17:03

    Welcome Jason, I am from the Corning/Elmira area of N.Y., I did spend 5 years up your way on the thruway.

  2. #2kshansen2014-02-24 18:44

    If you're north of Syracuse good luck with the snow coming your way tonight! I'm located a little south and west of Syr. so most of the snow this winter has missed us. And watch out if running on Rt81, I hear a Rt481 Bridge was dropping concrete chunks on to Rt81 this weekend. We need to get bigshow and his friends up there to fix it when they get done playing around with the bridge in Corning!