Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hi, I have a problem with my john deere 310sg, suddenly only the 3 and 4 speed change works for me

Dagomoyac ยท 2023-05-25 22:34

From one moment to the next, only 3 and 4 work for me; 1 and 2 there is no force and I checked the 3 speed change valves, they are in an acceptable range but even so I have not been able to start I appreciate the help you can give me, regards Dagoberto M. Costa Rica

Replies6
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-05-26 10:02

    Welcome to HEF Dagomoyac . See the link below, Has an electrical schematic and a wiring diagram for a 310SG powershift transmission. @mg2361 for providing and @Tinkerer for the conversion . John Deere 310SG wont move I'll answer on your thread. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Dagomoyac2023-05-26 18:53

    good thanks for the scheme; I don't have 12 vdc in the 2nd coil and I gave it external voltage and I still don't see or feel that I connect the change, the 3 coils give me a good measure

  3. #3Dagomoyac2023-05-26 19:22
  4. #4Diesel Dave2023-05-26 20:00

    Do you have ALL the proper voltage signals at the speed change switch outputs when selecting first or second gear ?

  5. #5Dagomoyac2023-05-26 21:48

    As soon as I can I will check again, I have it on the selector lever, down in coil 2 there is no voltage and I proceeded to feed 12 externally and even so, no change was seen only when 3 and 4 are selected. Regards and thanks

  6. #6Dagomoyac2023-05-30 00:02

    good to comment I already solved the problem it was not in the electrovalve it was between the coil and the connector there was a false contact when moving the cable I solved it by soldering said contact THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP AND THE DIAGRAM