Hi need help with case 1845c starts and cuts off I have clean all connections . some one put and electric fuel pump . so I install a off and on switch for the pump. it was running good ,but lately when try to raise and lower the buck it it stops running and wont start so I let set for a day and starts again, any one had the same problem any help will be appreciated. than you Raul Austin Texas
Welcome to HEF, Raul ! Connect a voltmeter to the pump when it quits running and see if it has 12 volts. If no voltage there, you may have a defective switch. Check for power on both sides of the switch when it is in the on position. I don't know why raising the bucket would stop the pump. If it does.
thank you i check that also what else . can kill the engine when trying to lower or raise the bucket and wont start again engine it only turns
Does the engine die from a lack of power or, as if the hydraulic pump is overloading it ? Does the engine turn at normal speed when you try to restart it ?
Hi and thanks for answer the engine is running at middle speed and when trying to adjust the height or lower the bucket it just stops running and the engine just turns but wont start again . now last time the case was sitting for 6 months and did not start I clean the wires and replace the battery and started running again . but now when I adjusted the bucket i push forward and stop running . do you think the relays are going bad it only has 2 one yellow and one black i can see the number on the yellow but i cant see the number on the black ( the black goes on the middle ) ( yellow on the left ) and it looks like had one on the right thank you again
I can't help you much because I know very little about skid-steers although I have ran them. Hopefully a forum moderator will move this thread to the skid-steer forums where it will get read by more people with experience with them.
Hi to the moderator can you please move this thread to skid steers thank you RAUL CRUZ