Hi folks! Left blade hyd. lift slow, until you raise right side. Then get speed for both control valves. I changed implement relief valve on combination valve, on pump. New resolver valve in combo valve. New signal valve. New pressure valve, that is bolted on combo. valve. Maybe line relief valve on control valve bank, for blade lift? Any ideas where to go next, would be apprecieated.
It sounds more like a signal resolver problem. Does the valve next the blade lift work right and if you pull that valve does it speed up the blade lift. The funny thing about signal resolvers is that it is usually the resolver in the valve that works that is causing the problem.
Hi Mobiltech, Your suggestion, is one I don't remember trying.. (one next to it). Hmm.. I'll have to try that ,when I get to work tomorrow. I'll look up the resolver in the parts book, so I will know what I am looking for, in the individual function valve. I did order the line relief valve for the blade lift function. It's coming from the Cat, Morton warehouse. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I will update this, when I have found more information to add to the discussion. MAKE your day a good one!
I am not a mechanic by no means but I have ran a 160 H for several years. But this problem sounds very similar to mine. If I turned the accumulators on (Blade Shock), the blade lift would work very eratic. I finally would just turn it off and things would go back to working correctly. No one every looked at the blade but just off of the top of my head it made me think that the Nitrogen Cylinders were low on charge. But that's just an idea..
Hi Radrock! Thanks for taking the time to reply. You know, You may have made a fine suggestion. I will play with that idea tomorrow. Good thinking!
Well let me know if that helped Traveler. I'm curious...
I surely will get back here when I have figured this out. To update you all. Thanks, 'till you're better paid...
Hi all, back again. I did try the control valve, next to the blade lift, in the same bank. That made no noticible difference. Turning off the blade cushion switch seemed to help some. Isolated the right bank. took pressure reading. Got 3600 PSI. Isolated left bank. Got 3600 PSI. Left blade lift still slow, unless you open blade lift on opposite side. (right) I'm thinking now, there is something wrong in the combination valve. I'm off work for the next while, so I may have time to research this more. This machine can still be used, so I'll have to get back to it, in a week or two. Thanks everuone for your input!
Thanks for the update. Good Luck in figuring it out.