Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hi there

dopreston · 2011-03-07 22:49

hey everyone

Replies34
  1. #1RTR Pedro2011-03-08 20:00

    dos :drinkup :drinkup​ ointhead:ban

  2. #2RTR Pedro2011-03-08 20:16

    Three and I'm Free!

  3. #3mini eb122011-03-09 15:09

    Hi everybody

  4. #4Actioninc2011-03-09 20:11

    Posting skills are fine...... let me in.... im not an idiot.

  5. #5Actioninc2011-03-09 20:13

    try this words in message box try again in 54 seconds...

  6. #6anthony04882011-03-21 03:07

    one

  7. #7Socalkid2011-05-22 13:56

    Threeee=freeeeeeeeeee

  8. #8HEPCO2011-06-28 11:33

    I'm in like Flynn

  9. #9FergyMassey2011-06-29 23:26

    Just meeting the three time rule. Can't wait to post question re: ** 50HX.

  10. #10FergyMassey2011-06-29 23:33

    One down, two more to go to qualify.

  11. #11FergyMassey2011-06-29 23:35

    Two down, last post for full membership.

  12. #12Ronsii2011-06-30 02:18

    Hi All, I don't have a question yet... but I do have plenty of old iron. Looking forward to sharing on HEF

  13. #13RyanL2011-07-06 09:34

    Hi there

  14. #14joanmichaa2011-07-18 22:09

    post one

  15. #15joanmichaa2011-07-18 22:11

    post two

  16. #16joanmichaa2011-07-18 22:17

    post three now with a little wire i got a start of a crappy fence i didn't need, didn't want, didn't ask for, didn't authorize and ain't payin for. I oughta sue somebody for the blisters i got diggin post holes!

  17. #17mitch5042011-07-18 23:35

    I am ashamed of how long it took me to figure this out. That's funny! Welcome to HEF

  18. #18RocksnRoses2011-07-18 23:43

    Had me stuffed as well, Mitch, but it is funny, well done joanmichaa and welcome to HEF.

  19. #19kitt1652011-07-20 23:49

    test

  20. #20kitt1652011-07-20 23:51

    test 2

  21. #21Jerbearbroth2011-07-22 09:38

    I always wondered..... who is Flynn? This is my test number 3 yippee

  22. #22Jonathan012011-07-27 22:55

    hello everone

  23. #23Ozboc2011-07-29 03:59

    post s wooohoo

  24. #24Ozboc2011-07-29 04:01

    #3 yay to me ***

  25. #25joanmichaa2011-07-29 19:24

    Wish't I had more time to get online but then I would get spoiled by the A/C but anyway thanks for the welcome and often as I can I will be here to beg for help.

  26. #26brntslade2011-07-30 17:37

    Hello to everyone. Raising my status so that I can ask lots of questions.

  27. #27tfbrenizer2011-08-01 23:07

    testing 2

  28. #28tfbrenizer2011-08-01 23:11

    test 3

  29. #29CasCar2011-08-04 19:20

    test

  30. #30LittleDirty2011-10-06 22:55

    You and me both! LOTS of questions... Ed

  31. #31jcbwls2011-10-07 12:32

    test

  32. #32jcbwls2011-10-07 12:34

    test2

  33. #33jcbwls2011-10-07 12:36

    test3

  34. #34billyboy8902011-10-09 07:07

    test 2