Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

History Lesson by New Holland….

dirt digger ยท 2008-11-25 14:31

enjoy........

Replies12
  1. #1dirt digger2008-11-25 14:37

    more of em'

  2. #2dirt digger2008-11-25 14:42

    last NH and a few others i found today

  3. #3Deere96702008-11-25 23:13

    some pretty neat stuff there dirt digger. I like that old deere scraper.

  4. #4racsan2008-11-26 10:17

    i like that jubilee. dont see many older fords with a loader. we have a 8N with one but its strickly ballast for the backhoe out behind. has a 3' wide trip bucket, front track width of tires is wider than the bucket.

  5. #5dirt digger2008-11-26 16:36

    i used to have an 8N...rebuilt the thing and got her pretty...sold it for an IH 886, then sold the IH and want to buy another 8N for a project....but right now my wants are bigger then my checkbook

  6. #6stumpjumper832008-11-27 07:35

    digger you must not be too far from me. I saw that new holland display when I drove past the other day. Your not lookin for a project deere are you?

  7. #7dirt digger2008-11-27 10:26

    i am from west chester....i was in Leola that day checking out what Walgamueths auctions had, also swung by Hoobers and New Holland Ford/Dodge dealer to check somethings out Currently i am not looking for any projects...too expensive and i don't have the time...but ask me at this point next year and i might be singing a different tune

  8. #8stumpjumper832008-11-27 11:16

    Well I hope to have that little deere under someone else's christmass tree this year... Isn't quite what im lookin for. I need something a little bigger with three point so its easier to change stuff so i can do food plots easier. My uncle has a 2010 or a 2020 gas that I might get, we will see.

  9. #9dirt digger2008-11-27 16:38

    go out to the sale in Leola on saturday....they have more tractors out there then you could imagine

  10. #10stumpjumper832008-11-27 16:47

    Yeah, I think I'll load my m up and take it there with a for sale sign on it. going to be tons of people there. ..

  11. #11dirt digger2008-11-27 19:27

    i'm a little bummed...i can't make it down there saturday when the tractors go, i am going hunting...but they have an H with a V-6 Buick motor in it...I also wouldn't mind getting my hands on a 4020 or that 4320 that is going on the auction block but oh, well....they always have good sales throughout the year...i might buy another when hay season gets closer.....this was my latest purchase/sell....i made quite a profit on it

  12. #12Northart2008-11-29 17:07

    Farm equipment Hello Dirt Digger, Nice to see that old farm equipment around yet. Folks neighbor, had one of them New Holland hay balers with the Wisconsin or Continental engine on it. Forgot which it was. That engine sure give him trouble all the time, I remember as a little kid. Don't know what the trouble was,wouldn't start, or would quit in the field, but when it run, he was all smiles and kept baling till it was all done. Thanks for the memories ,