Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hitachi 200 ex lc manual throttle kit questions

chris allen ยท 2015-02-27 23:20

got a 200 -2 machine that's given the regular no throttle response ,,,somewere between cab an controller,,, hadn't had much luck from deer in trouble shooting,,,heard these machines were a regular at this issue,,, was wandering what the manual kit would cost an would it affect the regular opperations since the machine has a computer involved ,,,, how does the pumps an all counter act with the manual governor now since its electrical took out all together, do you still hit witch work mode ya wanta work in speed wise an then just manualy speed motor up. an im guessing the auto idle will no longer work either. any ideas of cost, easy to install, were would ya get one.:Banghead

Replies3
  1. #1d4c24a2015-02-28 15:11

    http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Hitachi-EX200-2-EX200-3-EX120_60020604059.html plenty on offer here

  2. #2GabbyVice272015-07-29 00:57

    hello Chris , did you go with the manual pump controller and if so ......... ? did it work seems a lot of people know about the kit but no one seems to offer any discussion on them. curious Gabby

  3. #3albertbanman2017-12-04 13:45

    I have a EX200-2 and had tons and tons of issues with the pump control unit and sensors and solenoids. I took the chance to bypass the pump controller with the kits available on eBay. It worked so good, I actually cannot believe I didn't do this on the first problem I encountered. I changed out the computer, step motor, angle sensors (at least 8), both solenoids (6 times), all wiring harness, pressure sensors, You name it. After the manual conversion, I've worked problem free, even with using the computerized engine controller. Now my engine controller failed, So I decided to go for a manual as well. Other's have suggested Alibaba has these kits, but don't seem to find any there. Anybody have an idea for a universal manual cable head that could work?