Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi / Deere Boom swap info needed.

Wawrecker ยท 2011-08-04 15:38

I have 95 EX 200-3 with a hitachi demolition boom on it and I need to upgrade the base machine and need to know how new of a Deere or Hitachi I can go to and not have to modify the boom to fit? Any help is apreciated. Thanks in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1hiluxman2011-08-04 20:51

    will work you may have to modify the foot of the boom wicth ive done on a case 9030 we just cut the foot of the boom to put a link belt 3800 log loader boom on a 9030. And paint the boom deere yellow insted of orange if its a deere or leave it if its a hitachi on are case the boom was red and white wicth looked odd on a yellow machine

  2. #2Deereman2011-08-05 20:16

    I would say all the way to a C series or Zaxis. I don't even thing they changed on the d series and zaxis -3's?? I'll check

  3. #3cjplanthire2011-08-06 16:08

    Very same right upto today same dimensions and main pin, 200 and 210 have the same boom also

  4. #4SPMiller2011-12-05 18:15

    Call Blanche equipment/langley excavator parts.