Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Diagnostic Software Denied

John C. ยท 2021-10-19 20:00

I got a call from a client yesterday who told me their subscription software for their laptop that the use to troubleshoot the Hitachi logging machines has been shut down and they have been told that they will no longer have access to it. This sounds pretty odd to me and I'm wondering if it is a vindictive dealer or and factory mandate. The only scuttlebutt that I've heard is that it has something to do with the Deere/Hitachi split. Anyone heard anything else??

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612021-10-20 05:24

    Have not heard of anything....yet. However when I renewed my MPDr last month an access code popped up which was only good for minutes which I had to input. That is new. My renewals are through Deere however.

  2. #2LACHAU2021-12-20 08:42

    Hitachi diagnostic software has an expiration date. The purpose is to avoid the case that employees after leaving Hitachi will not be able to continue using this software. By the way, I would like to inform you that some Chinese technicians are currently offering me cracked Hitachi diagnostic software!! I really don't know if the software is safe to use and if it has the full functionality of the original software. I haven't tried it yet!