Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi diagnostic tools

vsk · 2022-01-22 14:53

I would like to read the fault codes and monitor the hydraulic sensor values on my ex 120-2. Ebay sells a Chinese dr.zx pc diagnostic tool and at first I thought I would order one. However, while browsing the forums, I noticed that some users have had problems with the software and the program on the cd has been corrupted. Where can I find working software and cable for my windows computer? Does it matter what windows operating system I use. What is the difference between windr and dr.zx? Which of these programs should I use? Are there other low-cost options? I noticed that Dr.zx is also a palm version, but it is much more expensive, so I would prefer to use a laptop.

Replies15
  1. #1shelbyk72022-01-26 14:09

    Following

  2. #2dieseldog5.92022-01-26 15:27

    I bought the palm version, reads codes, the computers in these excavators are pretty basic, so you are only going to get some basic codes, but it at least puts you in the right direction.

  3. #3shelbyk72022-01-26 15:58

    What does that run?

  4. #4dieseldog5.92022-01-26 17:56

    I will look in the next couple days, it is in the service truck -7 degrees currently.

  5. #5shelbyk72022-01-26 20:57

    I meant run price wise

  6. #6vsk2022-02-04 08:38

    I ordered the pc diagnostic tool despite the warnings. The package contained a faulty cd as I feared in advance. Where can I download working software?

  7. #7Birken Vogt2022-02-04 09:57

    Did you contact the ebay seller? Remember on ebay the buyer is flawless and the seller is scum, so you are in the drivers seat. They may just send a new CD or a link to download if they don't want a complaint.

  8. #8vsk2022-02-04 10:34

    I ordered the product from an obd store. I contacted the seller, but I haven't received an answer yet on how to resolve the issue. I'm in a bit of a hurry to get the excavator in order and was wondering if I could download the program from elsewhere. I'm sorry for my bad english. These have been translated by a Google Translate compiler.

  9. #9Birken Vogt2022-02-04 11:02

    Your English looks very good to me. I will try to keep my sentences simple so the translator works correctly for you. There have been many discussions on this forum about diagnostic software. There has never been a very good solution. You are taking a risk when you do it yourself, instead of requesting it from the manufacturer. We are all observing, and hoping you can tell us whether it works well, when you get it working.

  10. #10uffex2022-02-04 14:23

    Good day folks You may find this article of interest. https://www.picoauto.com/library/case-studies/mcu-failure Kind regards Uffex

  11. #11vsk2022-02-08 09:50

    Sain tänään myyjältä dr zx -ohjelmiston, mutta latauslinkki sisälsi viruksen (viruksentorjuntaohjelma väittää näin ja poisti tiedoston välittömästi). Asensin sitten hitachi MPDr -ohjelmiston ja yritin muodostaa yhteyden kaivinkoneeseen dr zx -sovittimella. Sain kuitenkin kuvan mukaisen virheilmoituksen. Com 3 on valittu portiksi. Voinko käyttää dr zx -kaapelia MPDr-ohjelmiston kanssa? Huomaan, että tästä aiheesta on keskusteltu tällä foorumilla ennenkin, mutta onko kukaan löytänyt ratkaisua ongelmaan? Mahdollisesti ajuriongelma? Dr. zx -diagnostiikkatyökalun pistoke ei myöskään sovi loogisesti kaivinkoneeseeni. Se voidaan liittää, jos asennat sen ylösalaisin 180 astetta. Tarkastelin pistokeliitäntää ja totesin, että jos asennan liittimen 180 astetta käännettynä, se yhdistää kaksi oikeanpuoleista nastaa ja voin lukea vikakoodit pvc-LED:stä. Onko kenelläkään kytkentäkaaviota ex 120-2 dr ex -liittimelle? yhdistämällä oikean reunan liittimet voit lukea vikakoodit pvc ledistä, joten onko vasemman puolen liittimet tx ja rx nastat? I want to see that all the sensors are working properly. I get error code 22 when I look at the pvc led. I think the problem may be elsewhere.

  12. #12vsk2022-02-09 01:53

    The same in English. The translator shuffled the previous message (it can delete). I received the software from dr zx today, but the download link contained a virus (the antivirus program claims this and deleted the file immediately). I then installed the hitachi MPDr software and tried to connect to the excavator with the dr zx adapter. However, I received an error message as shown. Com 3 is selected as the port. Can I use a dr zx cable with MPDr software? I notice that this topic has been discussed in this forum before, but has anyone found a solution to the problem? Possibly a driver problem? The plug of the Dr. zx diagnostic tool also does not fit logically into my excavator. It can be connected if you install it upside down 180 degrees. I looked at the plug connection and found that if I install the connector 180 degrees inverted, it connects the two pins on the right and I can read the fault codes from the pvc LED. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the ex 120-2 dr ex connector? by connecting the connectors on the right side you can read the fault codes from the pvc led so the left side connectors are tx and rx pins I want to see that all the sensors are working properly. I get error code 22 when I look at the pvc led. I think the problem may be elsewhere.

  13. #13mg23612022-02-09 04:56

    LOL....22 is "Pump Control Not Normal". I think you already knew that. Here is what I use for MPDr.

  14. #14Jonny Lehtinen2022-03-04 12:25

    i have the same issue, i bought a second set from ebay isch, a more expensive, but it was faluty too. cant conect to machine. foloving this topic

  15. #15Mess2022-04-28 23:47

    Check out the jaltest off highway, it can connect to ecms on various equipment.