Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Dr ZX

bnobles · 2011-11-13 00:07

Can anyone give information, links, or downloads on using DrZX scan tool. Looking for info on computer version. Where does the usb cord assembly plug into on the excavator. Where can you obtain information relating to how to understand the scan tool results or output. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies239
  1. #1tool_king2011-11-13 08:34

    The computer version is called WinDr. Th Dr.Zx is a palm pilot version .Then their is tool call Dr EX which is the old estBoth plug into a connectors located in the fuse box .One is called MIC and the other is ISX.The interface tool can be bought from you local Hitachi/Deere dealer.Part number 4476512 it will have the four pin plug on it .Then the is a six pin cable part number 3108616 that plugs right from the machine to the laptop.I use all three versions.I have the DrZX and WinDR software if you need it. thanks Ed

  2. #2bnobles2011-11-13 10:30

    Thanks for the response. I have the DrZX palm version that is supposed to work on a laptop with windows. I have the cable interface with a usb on one end and a four pin plug and a six pin plug on the other end. Will i use both plugs or just one at a time. Is the plug under the fuse box. Also, i cant get the Drzx software to load. Is that something you can forward. Thanks again for all the info.

  3. #3bnobles2011-11-13 10:38

    I have a Hitachi ex200lc-2 if it makes a difference for the plug location

  4. #4tool_king2011-11-13 11:08

    I know it is a pain th butt .Bin their with it.You first load the disc into you laptop.Than hot sync it to the palm pilot. Than put in password zx2000 to unlock should work.Some thing maybe wrong with disc. You will only use one plug at time the four pin or the six not together.Did you buy this tool off ebay?I see you did by saying it had two plugs on one end.Shopguy here on the forum had a problem. I send him a disc.All is good now.You would be able to plug you latop into the machine .The plugs in the fuse box are white.Their will nothing plugged into them.Either to the right of the fuses looking over back of the seat or to front of the machine if the fuse face the roof.Let me know if i can helpyou further .Email me tool_king@hot mail.com thanks ED

  5. #5shopguy2011-11-13 19:54

    just went down same road ,tool king helped me work mine out but if i can help also let me know.Usb cable makes it sound like you have the pc version

  6. #6bnobles2011-11-21 12:54

    usb Shop guy, can you email me about this. i would appreciate the help. [email protected] .

  7. #7bearcreekmntcld2011-11-23 01:29

    good evening guys, i would like to purchase the dr zx and win , if possible i was wondering if it works on john deere, thanks for your time and if you have part numbers that would be good too, thanks again marvin

  8. #8tool_king2011-11-23 08:50

    DrEx and WinDr bearcreekmntcld The DrEx and WinDr will work on both Deere and Hitachi .The DrEX is for a Palm Pilot and the WinDr is for a laptop.You will need a interface tool to go between Palm Pilot or laptop and machine.You can by the interface from your local dealer .John Deere part number is 4476512 will come with the four pin plug and here is the number for the short six pin plug to serial port part number 3108613.I will send you a email.Check your email.If you need help eail me at tool_king @hotmail.com THanks ED

  9. #9david-chen092011-11-27 23:17

    Tool King Thank for the information.

  10. #10Svyatoslav2011-12-06 12:17

    tool king Thank you for the information above.

  11. #11MFT2012-04-05 16:08

    Hello, I know this is an old thread but my problem seems to fit.. I wonder if anyone knows how to activate or deactivate password at machine startup. I use one of those China made i/f and a palm emulator to my laptop but i cant find anything about that.. By the way, does anyone know where to get the win version (dealer)? /Mathias

  12. #12tool_king2012-04-05 21:10

    MFT check your email inbox .I just sent you something

  13. #13MFT2012-04-06 04:16

    Thanks alot! Is it possible to change the immo password with winDR? and does it work with win7?

  14. #14dodgeram228712012-04-06 17:15

    hi i have a DR EX for /3/5 models i am looking for a battery and charger for it can anybody help

  15. #15nhdemo4all2012-04-07 11:07

    Hi everyone! I have a Hitachi Ex-200-2 excavator, that has a problem that niether a few local mechanics, & I can figure out. The machine was working fine, but then it just started loosing force on any hydraulic movement, with in 5-10 minutes. Now the machine boggs out when you do any hydraulic movement, but it turns on. The engine seems to be fine, but the moment you do any hydraulic movent forward reverse, stick, boom etc. it boggs out, & kills then engine. Also it wont let you rev up engine, why? It also has a hydraulic thumb that works sometime. It works the 1st 1-2minutes upon turning on machine but then it wont open thumb. Can anyone help please???

  16. #16terry-bucko2012-08-29 07:36

    hi everyone just want to know where i can buy or download windr

  17. #17jan472012-08-29 15:16

    hi everyone , i have some problems in using dr.zx, i just read your comments about how we should put the plugs, i put them in the fuse box and it work , i dont know if that is right or not, and my second problem is bigger, i have diagnosted a hitachi zaxis 350lc-3 and i found the problem was in some sensor , the sensor name is barometric pressure sensor , and i opend hop program which is an electronic part manual for all hitachi models but after all i didnt find that sensor

  18. #18tool_king2012-08-29 19:55

    terry-bucko Check you inbox .I sent you email.

  19. #19ray4one2012-09-08 17:02

    tool_king, can you sent to me too.

  20. #20tool_king2012-09-10 21:10

    ray4one check your inbox email.

  21. #21ray4one2012-09-11 07:08

    thanks

  22. #22tool_king2012-09-11 10:53

    ray4one do you have the inface box and cables you need to connect to machine ?If not i will post the part numbers.

  23. #23HeavyTom2012-10-29 15:04

    Hi from Ireland. Will WinDr work ok with the Zaxis 80LCK? If so, any idea where I can get my hands on it? Thanks in advance.

  24. #24ray4one2012-10-31 16:33

    Hi tool_king, I dont have the inface box and cable, please post the part numbers. Better with pic. Thank you verry much.

  25. #25kelvin05962012-11-01 11:29

    Good Morning to all mate here..i have a question want to ask about DR ZX pc version...i have bought one last time and i try to copy to my laptop but failed...the original manufator have send me a video..but he is using window xp...now im using window 7..i need us it urgently for my excavator...anyone please help me at all..i have no idea about solve the question...kindly need your guys help here...any information please email to me Email address: [email protected] Thanks to all mates here....

  26. #26shopguy2012-11-01 19:03

    You must have xp ,never heard of one that will work on 7.but i could be wrong.

  27. #27kelvin05962012-11-02 08:43

    You guys all using window xp to run this DR ZX program? but i have tried in desktop window xp....it come out enter your license key...but i have no license key at all...

  28. #28tool_king2012-12-20 21:37

    kelvin0596 do you still need help with problem with the WinDr software? thanks ED

  29. #29barnicleson2013-01-08 16:50

    If anyone can help, Hitachi run a newer comms software called "all in one tool" that runs via laptop.. how hard is it to get the dealer version s and install?? I hear that softwares uploaded and in stalled via their e-service site??any info would be great, cheers

  30. #30johntims2013-01-17 11:26

    Good morning all I am looking for the a dr zx palm. Anyone know where to get one and the program? I wold love the pc version but i run win7 so that wont work. I have seen them on ebay, has anyone bought and used one?

  31. #31JGS Parts2013-01-17 11:44

    well if anyone needs one i might be able to help you get one or at least point you in the right direction just let me know email me if needed [email protected]

  32. #32barnicleson2013-01-17 20:48

    Hello John I have the early dealer version for the palm which should run on vista, Waiting for the tungsten palm to turn up so i can try to install the software, This version will do all civil and mining applications as well as icx and drzx up to -1 zaxis model...will try on the -3 zaxis and confirm..

  33. #33barnicleson2013-01-17 20:51

    The software that hitachi use for all their applications now is called "all in one tool" if anyone can get their hands on it, I would be very intrested in it!

  34. #34johntims2013-01-30 11:25

    Any luck getting the palm to work on a zx-3 machine barnicleson?

  35. #35barnicleson2013-01-30 16:28

    Not as yet Johntims, I have successfully installed dealer DRZX/MIC on vista with palm tungsten E2...Palm will not sync with Windows 8. I will carry out some tests over the next week on a few different machines including zaxis-3 to ensure correct software/communication connections and will post details as soon as I can..

  36. #36repairer-872013-05-22 07:19

    Hi looking for dr ex and zx-3 palm tool required in Australia. Unable to obtain via dealers. Any help would be appreciated thanks

  37. #37Erik2013-06-24 22:53

    Hey I'm wondering if anyone has bought dr zx pc version from china if it needs dealer passwords or codes to operate and if you can obtain them and if you can change parameters with it thanks

  38. #38Brutale2013-09-09 03:46

    Hello Tool_King I have same problem Can you sent Win.Dr to em for try? [email protected]

  39. #39barnicleson2013-09-09 04:40

    Try enter ZX2000 for password... 1]Hello Tool_King I have same problem Can you sent Win.Dr to em for try? [email protected] [/QUOTE]

  40. #40barnicleson2013-09-09 18:46

    You will need to order in the unit or buy on ebay..tungsten E2 palm unit..hitachi will sell comms cable and usb lead can be picked up at jcar or similar.

  41. #41tool_king2013-09-09 20:10

    barnicleson Do you need the software?

  42. #42Bremcoe2013-11-06 13:57

    looking for info or a picture on where the 4 pin connector plugs in on a ex200-2. I ordered the ebay version of dr.zx pc version for less than 60 bucks free shipping so im going to give it a try, but I cant seem to find where it plugs in. the only 4 pin I could see is currently plugged in to another connector. a pic would be great. thanks shaun

  43. #43excavator2013-11-06 15:02

    The connector is located down behind the right side of the seat and it's a 4 pin connector that's on the end of a harness.

  44. #44Bremcoe2013-11-06 16:22

    ok I think I found it. its at the end of a harness branch that is with the right side controls harness..

  45. #45eamonn11102013-12-06 04:13

    I would like to get my hands on this software WINDR dealer and also part numbers for the interface and cables. Please help me if you can. Thank you.

  46. #46Fix it2013-12-30 20:34

    MFT can I please have your email I seem to have same problem. Thanks

  47. #47manongben2014-01-18 06:16

    Can someone help me acquire WinDR or DrZaxis

  48. #48danthedirtguy2014-02-12 17:11

    so is this a good tool to buy?

  49. #49backhoejoe2014-02-19 16:29

    I bought the Dr ZX for PC from China and have yet to find someone capable of installing it. I am getting almost no response from the seller. If anyone here could help it would be greatly appreciated.

  50. #50danthedirtguy2014-02-19 19:07

    that answers my question, sorry to hear your having issues....there is a guy on this forum call tool guy? that seems to have a handle on this subject.

  51. #51tool_king2014-02-20 11:10

    Hi backhoejoe What problem are you have with software?Please call 1-201-832-1606 if you need to talk on phone may be able to fix over the phone. thanks ED danthedirtguy the tool is not the problem may sorftware issue .I have two friend sthat have the tool from china .They both work with no issue. If you need to call for mor info please give me a call. thanks ED

  52. #52danthedirtguy2014-02-20 21:35

    Ed, Thanks for info and phone number....I have a 2008 zaxis 160 lc and all of a sudden the heater control lights flash and it wont turn on....hoping a code reader might help?

  53. #53pf/l2014-02-20 22:52

    I don't know if it will work on the zaxis-3 series will it? I thought they were for the older systems. I may be wrong but that's how I thought it worked. Ryan

  54. #54ANDREW C2014-02-20 22:56

    Dan, drzx will not talk to the heater controller all it will connect to is engine and hydraulic controller. Most likely you need a heater controller, they fail all the time but usually they lose the use of the mode button first.

  55. #55danthedirtguy2014-02-20 23:06

    so it wont read error codes? good to know. Heater controller works once in a blue moon then lights flash and nothing....new controller is about a grand they tell me.

  56. #56ANDREW C2014-02-21 00:18

    Double check your connections and fuse but I think you will need a new controller. The controller has its own way of displaying codes on its little screen and talks to no other controller in the machine.

  57. #57danthedirtguy2014-02-21 08:30

    Andrew thanks....ill double check that stuff again and see what happens....any ideas on cheaper place to get controller if needed then dealer?

  58. #58Deeretracks2014-02-21 11:53

    I know it sucks since those controllers are so damn expensive but they to fail quite often. I've replaced them in every one of our 2004-2008 machines at least once. You can try http://www.brikers.com/ he may have a used one but I would hate to spend half of new and have it fail soon after install. Make sure you get the right one also, there are more than one option.

  59. #59danthedirtguy2014-02-26 21:25

    Deeretracks, thanks for info....the damnedest thing happened today..it warmed up today to around 60 degrees out side...the damn controller stopped flashing and everything works....damn thing is possessed lol

  60. #60pf/l2014-02-26 21:57

    Sounds like the radio in my 06 Hitachi 270. Some days it would work and other days it would flash some code. Nothing ever appeared to be wrong though. Could never find any info on the code though.

  61. #61danthedirtguy2014-02-26 23:09

    grounding issue? once in a while my radio wont work either...exorcism?

  62. #62yanmar2014-03-13 15:38

    i had problems loading the dr zx software from china on xp then i loaded it on a vista computer and it ran twice on it by openning the emulator with xp service pack 3 in it then stopped working so i did a clean install of windows xp service pack 1 and the dr zx software and disabled internet connectivity on the computer and the zx software is running consistently. now the only problem i have is i get an error code on the dr zx that it is not communicating/power with the ex-3 machine. anyone had this error? serge

  63. #63mk7512014-03-16 15:30

    On Dr. ZX which is a palm emulator which covers the ex and zx machines - I have the Chinese version that comes with absolutely NO support. From reading this thread and others on this forum I have been able to connect it to my EX 120-5 by utilizing a laptop running XP operating system. The software loads and it communicates with the machine. After reconfiguring the laptop to the correct port, in my case Com1. I obtained this information from a similar system for Miller Welders. If interested this is covered in a PDF. To get this information do a search for Palm Emulator Axcess and Auto-Axces-Miller Welder. My question is: Why the software cannot identify the machine? I have tried all the available choices even though I believe the correct choice is EPVC Mid. The only response I get from it is "not able to identify the machine." I would greatly appreciate a Dr. ZX operating manual or any information on how to correct the problem in the software. By the way, the problem I am having with the machine is that it won't stroke either pump.

  64. #64yanmar2014-03-18 00:17

    that odd mine identifies the computer mine and its a 200-3 tho.

  65. #65Roxie5612014-03-24 22:14

    I have a Dr zx and it will not work to day on a 160zx can some one help

  66. #66tool_king2014-03-26 00:27

    Roxie561 What is the problem you have with your tool?

  67. #67Roxie5612014-03-26 11:37

    I have a zx160 lc. Pluged in and just says retry will not wet me in to check pressers. New pump in system all works on equipment just need to be tweak. Plus on my john deere 450clc with pump angel sensors it shows volts and deere tells me cc revs . I have no book or manuals on the tool can you help You can call me 330-308-1001 Thank you

  68. #68tool_king2014-03-27 20:53

    Roxie561 Here is the manual for the DR ZX http://www.4shared.com/office/tWXqc03s/Dr-ZX1_operation_manual.html Download link I will call you on Friday thanks ED

  69. #69Roxie5612014-04-01 14:43

    Tool king do you have information on John deere service advise. I have 7 newer 700lt and 750jlt dozers I need to plug in to. And my local deere dealer is not giving me the part # or how to git. Can you help. Thanks Troy

  70. #70tool_king2014-04-01 22:35

    Hi Troy What are the problems are you having with them .You stated a 700lt and 750jlt.

  71. #71smmeska2014-04-16 11:43

    Hello everyone, i bought Dr zx cable from china and tested on hitachi EX225 usr. I connect to hitachi without any problems, next day tested on hitachi EX200-2, but was problem to connect. Is my cable do not support EX200-2 or PVC are damage? By blinkinks o sow faults: 2 long blinks.

  72. #72THigh2014-04-16 15:14

    I just bought the Dr Zx from China also and after a 2 week wait the disc was cracked when it arrived! So now i have the cable but no software. I have a EX 200-2 and the only problem with it is the boom up and down functions are extremely slow unless another function is at the end of its stroke. Any of you guys have any idea where i should start on it?? Thanks

  73. #73ANDREW C2014-04-16 22:26

    THigh, check your proportional solenoid coil for boom up. Also do a forum search, there are tons of ex problems and jd problems of similar systems. If you can find someone with a manual it will help out, you may find one on ebay.

  74. #74Wilf2014-04-21 07:56

    Hi, we have an Ex75-ur3, with a fault on the auto protection system for the boom. bought the Dr Zx tool from an obdc site and it arrived today from China. Loaded the Cd and it's riddled with viruses!! Can anyone please point me in the right direction to download Dr zx or the WinDr? Will WinDr work with the ex75? Any help, greatly appreciated.

  75. #75tool_king2014-04-22 21:11

    This is for all that have recieved a broken disc or one with viruses on it. http://www.4shared.com/file/hx4Ex_TI/WinDr_for_Dealer.html Download link. thanks

  76. #76selcat2014-04-27 17:26

    Hello Mr. tool_king. I would like to have Win Dr HItachi software version, you said you have it, also I'd like to know if there's an interface that I have to use to plug it in the excavator. Tell me what could I do for getting them. Thank you so much.

  77. #77excavator2014-05-02 00:48

    Hello Tool King. I have the DR ZX program on a Palm E2 but the touch screen is going bad, I can get into the program about 1/2 the time. I have a brand new E2, is there a way to transfer the program from one to the other? Or do you have access to the program to download? Thank you.

  78. #781466IH2014-05-02 01:48

    What machines will this program work for. I know deere/Hitachi excavators but what about ag equipment or dozers and what years does it cover? I see it only works with windowsXP so does that mean machines up to the time win7 came out Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  79. #79tool_king2014-05-02 08:12

    Any one have questions.please call me at 1-201-1606 and I will try to help with this.I am in the eastern time zone in New Jersey.

  80. #80david-chen092014-05-27 01:04

    Tool_king Is the pc ver able to us win 7 pro with xp mode?

  81. #81tool_king2014-05-29 22:24

    david-chen09 I have a not tried withe the windows 7 with xp mode

  82. #82truecountry2014-08-01 11:25

    http://www.4shared.com/office/tWXqc0...on_manual.html this link is broken

  83. #83left hooker2014-08-14 15:14

    Hi there new to forum in need of some help hope I'm not being to forward as being a newbie but I have a Palm and connector leads for diagnosing Hitachi zaxis range that used to work on my -3 zx180 but the Palm battery went flat some time ago and now that I have recharged it it has seemed to have lost the Dr zx program from it is there a way getting the program and re installing the program???? I have the charger base with USB lead coming from it All help is gratefully received

  84. #84tool_king2014-08-15 09:01

    left hooker here are the links http://www.4shared.com/office/tWXqc03s/Dr-ZX1_operation_manual.html http://www.4shared.com/zip/RmqySHPT/DrZX_for_Dealer_Ver3030001__2.html download password for pda is zx2000

  85. #85left hooker2014-08-15 15:54

    Thanks for that tool king I've downloaded the files can see the manual one need to get them on to my Palm witch is a m500 but it the Palm won't work with my laptop that runs Windows 7 is it that I need do to talk to my Palm ???

  86. #86truecountry2014-08-15 20:43

    Left Hooker can you send me this manual in pdf ?

  87. #877379df2014-08-15 22:53

    Just purchased this item and said on website that it will work on a ex 300lc-3. Anyone had any luck this unit working on ex 300? Thanks!

  88. #88tool_king2014-08-17 22:26

    truecountry just click on the links to download .

  89. #89rankothge2014-08-19 02:03

    hello tool king i ordered Dr.Zx tool recently (chines version). but it's software cd was damage. could you please clouding it and send me a link? my email [email protected] . your any help would be appreciated. amalka

  90. #90rankothge2014-10-19 10:39

    dr. zx not support on ex -3 hello all i connected dr.zx pc version (chines) in to several hitachi machine, it is not support ex-2 and ex-3 (i connected with ex200-3,ex120-3, ex120-2). it works with ex-5 and zaxis machine, everybody know that ex-2 and ex-3 (landy) machine have more sensor and solenoid like angle sensor.therefore it is necessary to scan ex-2 and ex-3 machine. anybody have dr.zx tool with support ex-2 and ex-3 machine. any input would appreciate. thanks

  91. #91digger_hunter2014-12-16 13:00

    Hey guys does anyone know where I can get a genuine Dr ex cable (usb or serial at one end). Pls pm me and I can contact you and if you can source one will pay as well. Thanks

  92. #92tool_king2014-12-18 20:31

    Can be bought from Deere dealer or Hitachi dealer .Easy to by here in New Jersey from Deere dealer.Cable will have serial plug with box with four pin plug .Than this a six inch six pin plug with three pins that plugs straight from laptop to machine .Cost about a little over $200 us dollars .

  93. #93Dr.Dc2014-12-18 21:21

    being this is an old thread hopefully you can still answer this Question. Are you able to get a hold of service advisor or eve MP.DR for the -5's. for a decent price. Have used both of them and find a wold of difference from DR.ZX

  94. #94tool_king2014-12-18 23:04

    I run both windr software and mp Dr software

  95. #95digger_hunter2014-12-18 23:56

    Hey tool king. Thanks for the info. Is this a genuine cable and not some Chinese one right? Cuz I've tried a few of the Chinese ones and it looks like the drivers are corrupt or the laptop is not picnjng IT up. I have the PC version WinDr. Can I buy it off you if that's posisble? I can ring you up with a card or PayPal it to you? Cheers

  96. #96Dr.Dc2014-12-19 16:39

    you know where I can get Mp dr. I have a hand full of Hitachi excavators and it would make a world of difference for me

  97. #97lesnah862015-06-17 11:16

    Help please!!! Hi Im very needed of the DR ZX laptop software can you send it to my email? thanks in

  98. #98anhkietkobe2015-06-17 11:24

    Hi tool king, Can you offer to me the win DR.Zx (interface tool, cable and software). Hope receive your reply soon thanks Kiet

  99. #99tool_king2015-06-19 22:02

    lesnah86 and anhkietkobe Check your guys email

  100. #100Johhnycanuck2015-06-20 23:13

    Hi, I'm also looking for Dr Zx palm complete with the cable. Can you contact me Via Email? Thanks, Johh

  101. #101auy_tong22015-08-12 03:45

    Dr zx erroe "machine model not identified" ??? Anybody?

  102. #102digger_hunter2015-09-04 02:32

    anyone know where i can download the WINDR software? thanks

  103. #103gtplant2015-09-28 13:17

    Hi guys, Hopefully somebody can help. I bought a Chinese DR ZX. + Usb Interface cable, however the cd was damaged in transit. Managed to install WinDR that tool king posted on 4shared and can open program fine. My only problem is I need the drivers for the usb interface. I plug in the interface and windows won't install any default drivers, WinDR won't pick up the interface either only a COM port that is used by something else. I hope somebody can give me some sort of help or point me in the right direction. Much appreciated.

  104. #104vovka2016-02-12 04:57

    hi, I need a program MICDataViwer(3.2.1.1). can anyone help me than. thank you.

  105. #105hitachi daft2016-03-11 01:21

    Hi tool king just wondering if i could also get a copy of dr zx win dr, i bought one from china but cannot get it to work ,got the cable any help would be great thanks

  106. #106excavator2016-03-11 20:18

    After my original Hitachi diagnostic device died I ended up with a palm unit. It recently died and I couldn't find anyone who could work on it so I took a big chance ( I think it cost 30 some dollars) and bought one off e-bay from China. I had my computer guy down load it onto a Panasonic toughbooks laptop, I told him it was from China so he checked it first and it did have a virus on it, so he ran it through some program he has that eliminated the virus and it works great. I am not using the USB cable that came with it since I already have the serial port cables but I have used it now in the last 2 weeks on a - 3 and 5, Zaxis and Zaxis-3 plus I plugged into a Deere 450D and it works on that. So maybe I just got lucky and found the right seller to buy from.

  107. #107tool_king2016-03-13 21:52

    hitachi daft Shoot me email at [email protected] I can email it to you.

  108. #108nhwyd2016-03-21 12:18

    Will the newest Dr. Zx (palm Treo) work with an ex-200-2. I'm getting mixed answers on other sites

  109. #109excavator2016-03-21 18:44

    Mine uses the Palm simulator on the laptop and it works on the -3 so it should work on the -2 also. Same basic system.

  110. #110nhwyd2016-03-21 18:53

    I'm a little weary of buying a cable and software from eBay, I found one on eBay from the US buts it's $1000 Canadian for it. Is it just a matter of luck finding one for sale?

  111. #111Markfitterirl2016-08-06 06:47

    Windr Hi..I am having the same issue with my dr zx pc version as gtplant I need a driver where can I get this or what can I do to link the software to the interface without one..communication port wont change from com5 in windr and com5 is already in use on laptop..any help would be appreciated

  112. #112tool_king2016-08-06 08:12

    Did you go up in the left top corner to options ,click on com port settings to change .

  113. #113Markfitterirl2016-08-06 08:38

    Dr zx Yes I tried that but the only option I can pick is com5..and this port on my laptop is coming up in device manager as "in use"

  114. #114diko932016-10-31 17:53

    dr zx windr anyone know where i can get the win dr software bought it online but when arrived the disk wont install any drivers properly

  115. #115br14742016-11-01 21:15

    Dr zx is made to run on an old palm pilot tungsten E2. I can forward you the instructions I found in an old email I got from Deere tech support. I may be able to help you without you needing the diag tool.

  116. #116szpryczek2017-04-14 12:55

    Hello Somebody maybe use china interface usb with emulator Palm. I try this with zx85 zw310 zx130 and zx350 and I can't connect with any machine. The interface is just normall usb to serial converter. I use also Win Dr but also without good resultats. Someone have some experience with this tool???

  117. #117alaa2017-04-23 18:49

    Hi guys, Dr ZX it can diagnosis the Isuzu engine fault code with Hitachi zx200-3 Isuzu AH-4HK 1XYSA-01

  118. #118stuck2017-04-23 22:34

    Have dr zx will not read my rpm. any suggestions?

  119. #119alaa2017-04-24 02:54

    what about the engine is there any diagnosis connector on the dashboard or under to hook up the scan tool

  120. #120szpryczek2017-10-19 03:24

    Hello If I thinking good the usb adapter ( Hitachi dr.zx cable ) is a normal USB TTL adapter? Can someone confirm it? Or there is something more on PCB?

  121. #121j dirt2017-10-19 15:58

    I also have the dr zx from eBay. The disc for xp laptop and the usb to machine cord. Never could get it to work, always a communication problem. Would my cord work with a different program? Where do I get a program that works?

  122. #122szpryczek2017-10-20 00:59

    I think is a problem is a cabel. One interesing information I find on russian forum that the ic in the cable is important. The men tested there few diffrent cabels with CH340G, pl2303, pl2303hx and cp2102. And on the cable with CP2102 everthings was work fine. I have inside in my cord CH340G. Maybe you can open your and share a photo from inside for compare with my?

  123. #123j dirt2017-10-20 10:06

    My cable is also a ch340g. I wonder how you find the cp2102?

  124. #124szpryczek2017-10-20 10:15

    If I think good this is normall usb ttl conventer ( pcb is make like this and also ch340g is a IC for ttl converter). And it is no problem to find. This is a example LINK .

  125. #125szpryczek2017-10-21 12:08

    Is ttl adapter plus something more. This more is U2 on pcb can you read this what is on ic?

  126. #126j dirt2017-10-21 21:29

    Inside my cord, the chip reads: WCH CH340G, and under that 202685403. Almost had to have a microscope to see that part. So you're saying that if I change this out for the cp2102 thing, then my dr. zx will work?

  127. #127szpryczek2017-10-22 02:06

    If information what I find in russian forum are true then will be work. But I still don't know is this usb to ttl or usb rs232 or maybe to 485. Am on the way to find out now know u2 and gone check what is this. Also I ordered basic cord with cp2102. I gone try make right cabel. I let know soon as is possible...

  128. #128szpryczek2017-10-22 03:12

    Can you read this element mark on photo?

  129. #129Ronsii2017-10-22 03:22

    If I had to guess without seeing a complete picture of the board (both sides) I would say U2 is a VREG chip.. just because of the components near it, the cp2102 is a pretty generic usb to uart converter chip, tons of things use this and similar chips... the 2102 just has more support in the windows platform because of it's widespread use... however there are also tons of iterations of this chip with everybody and their chinese brother making a copy of it and some changing it just a wee bit... this is why sometimes an identical(looking) piece of hardware will not work like it's twin.

  130. #130szpryczek2017-10-22 03:33

    Hi later I will make complete photo of pcb. Maybe you help me. But this what I see the u2 is cross communication line from ch340g?is strange for voltage regulator?

  131. #131Ronsii2017-10-22 03:52

    I have a usb dr-zx laying around here somewhere... tomorrow I will pull it apart and see just what going on inside it, there's no better way to start a day than reverse engineering simple hardware Ps. the 340 chip came out as a better/cheaper chip in the usb to uart series right after the first FTDI scandal but might still be lacking in the drivers department when it comes to windows usability.. not sure as I haven't had the need to research it lately.

  132. #132szpryczek2017-10-22 05:33

    Ok thanks men. If you can look in your cabel and say what is there will be fine. I will wait for your replay. My cabel is real china clone with only cloned the names on ic's

  133. #133j dirt2017-10-22 11:07

    That part on mine is labeled CO45.

  134. #134szpryczek2017-10-22 12:52

    This is chinees dual inverter SN74LVC2G04DBVR .Now we gone wait for Ronsii. He gone check what is inside his working cabel. Then maybe we find a problem

  135. #135Ronsii2017-10-22 19:18

    Yes szpryczek, the dr-ex I found here is similar to yours with the 340G uart chip and yes the 6 pin chip is a dual inverter/level chip : #1 d0,#2GND,#3D1,#4D2,#5VCC,#6D3 Have you tried to switch #1-3 on the four pin DR-EX connector to the machine? the reason I mention this is I have seen many clone type electronics get the tx/rx switched....

  136. #136szpryczek2017-10-22 23:30

    Is your clone works? I switched the tx with rx but not positive results. What is a label on your U2? Maybe the inverter is different? And what is your resistor on rx and rx? My is 100ohm.

  137. #137Ronsii2017-10-23 00:05

    As far as I know this one worked but has been some time since I used any of them, I seem to remember it would only work with one older laptop and the drivers took a bit to get loaded correctly. If I get extra time will see if I can hook up to our 120, I think the resistors on the x lines are .1k... been a while since I did anything whit it

  138. #138szpryczek2017-10-23 00:09

    Ok thanks for info. If you can maybe you can make some photo of pcb then I can compare your with my tool.Maybe I will find something.

  139. #139Ed luke2017-11-04 20:59
  140. #140Ed luke2017-11-04 21:02

    You will need a tech manual once you get drzx working for the arbatrary numbers that are asiqned to like the throttle stops position .

  141. #141szpryczek2017-11-05 01:35

    I have instructions for it somewhere in my laptop. I look tomorrow and upload this.

  142. #142corksil2017-11-05 12:16

    I need a DrZX cable and software. Perhaps you guys can help. Very glad that I found this thread. Have a 2011 zx35u-3 machine stuck in limp mode. The throttle control speed switch wires broke, and I replaced the part and repaired the wires. The machine is still stuck in limp-mode/half-speed. Maybe all I need to do is clear the code, seeing as I fixed the problem already. I'm willing to buy a used drZX software and cable from whoever can sell it to me. I would like to have this stuff because I will inevitably need it again in the future. Thanks!

  143. #143corksil2017-11-08 12:44

    After looking on ebay I can find what appears to be the cable for 30 bucks. Looks like it comes with a CD as well, hopefully with PC software to emulate the PDA palm pilot unit. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dr-ZX-Hita...392267?hash=item3ac07b0a8b:g:X7UAAOSwBnVW-1OW And then for 300 I can find what appears to be the cable along with the palm pilot device. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hitachi-Ex...2-V3-10-Latest-Version-Software-/261961880623 It's a bit of a gamble but the alternative is to pay the local technician 150/hr including driving time to come read the code.

  144. #144szpryczek2017-11-08 13:43

    I have the cabel like you want buy is not works by me. I have 15 different hitachi in my work place. From old to new problem is the same no communication. I need someone with working cabel. Photo of work pcb maybe is solve my problem. If you buy it probably ypu can have same problem.

  145. #145corksil2017-11-08 13:46

    Do you have the PC cable or the cable with the Palm pilot? I will hold off on ordering that cable until I can learn more information. Thanks. Do you have the Dr ZX software? Mine is a 2011 zx35u-3 mini-excavator.

  146. #146szpryczek2017-11-08 13:58

    I have pc version. I try it with the software on this cd palm emu plus dr.zx. But I also try it with win.dr and MpDr is news software from hitachi. Everytime no communication. But am on the way to fix this china cabel. I saw original one and is nothing complicated construction and is work with the new excavators and new software what interesting me.I gone try make clone. To the palm version I don't have any info. This is compatible with old models and not any more supported. You can try but like for me is to much money for things what you can use one time. And maybe show you nothing special or will be not work. But is your choose. What the problem with your hitachi?

  147. #147szpryczek2017-11-08 14:26

    Dif you try calibration step motor after repairs?

  148. #148corksil2017-11-08 14:27

    Thank you for the information. This is my problem. Can you help? HeavyEquipmentForums Okay I will try to do more research before ordering a cable.

  149. #149corksil2017-11-08 14:28

    No I did not. I have bypassed the throttle controller with a cabletie and have been using manual throttle control for the past 20 hours of work. No issues yet. How do I calibrate the step motor -- is that information in the manual? I have service/repair/workshop manuals. Thanks a lot for helping.

  150. #150szpryczek2017-11-11 01:47

    There where are fuses some hitachi have a switch with 3 position. I try find by my hitachi exactly the same model then I can cofirm it. But for a moment every one are away somewhere on field. Calibration is easy just take off A.I. and throttle potentiometer on idle speed then set switch on position E, key on , you gone here your step motor after few seconds key off and switch back to middle position. And calibration is ready.

  151. #151Ed luke2017-11-19 15:52

    Hello tool_king. Im looking for the part no# for the interface from the dr zx to computer for the hot sync. Im setting up the computer version to have along with palm pilot. Cant find cord seperate from buying kits. Ill just get it from the dealer if i can come up with part no.

  152. #152tool_king2017-11-20 01:06

    Ed When I get home tonight. I will look it up.You can get a interface the will work right off the laptop straight to the machine .That is what I use when diagnosing them .

  153. #153szpryczek2017-11-20 03:47

    Hello Tool king I have question do you have the cable usb for palm emulator? I have two version and both doesn't work. No communication. I try with few different hitachi. Do you can send me a photo of pcb in your cable? If this possible? Then I can compare to my cord. Something is wrong there I think? Also what kind operation system you use on pc?

  154. #154RaeburnRobinson2018-03-27 18:46

    Hi tool_king I have a 2003 hitachi 330zx, with slow buckle curl and slow left track with no down pressure. I have replaced #1 hydraulic pump with no changes. I bought connecting hardwear off ebay and it came with DrZx. I need WinDr as i only have a laptop and not the palm. Please help me

  155. #155tool_king2018-03-27 21:10

    Does the tool have a usb ? What is your email address?

  156. #156RaeburnRobinson2018-03-28 10:21

    yes it has the usb. my email address is [email protected] , thank you for your speedy reply.

  157. #157TVA2018-05-19 00:25

    Can anyone please tell me which of the numerous Hitachi diagnostic adapters on internet actually works?

  158. #158tool_king2018-05-19 08:31

    I can tell you the ones I have bought from my John Deere dealer work perfect. My dealer will sell it to you also .I know a couple of guys on here have bought the ebay ones and the only thing was the software disc was not right so I sent them the right software to make it work .

  159. #159TVA2018-05-19 09:09

    Thanks!

  160. #160Agito4102018-05-21 20:02

    Can anyone help me on why Dr.zx (pc version) with dr.zx cable is not working on ZX-3? I have tried it on ZX-1, and it works. But, whenever I try it on ZX-3, it always says "Communication Error..".I have tried three different dr. Zx cables and two different USB drivers (3.1.2009.6 and 2.8.2007.9) on my win7 laptop. Still no luck. Even the technician, where I bought the items from, doesn't seem to know why it is not working despite the item advertised to work with both ZX-1 and ZX-3. I would hugely appreciate any form of help. Thank you.

  161. #161Aurel2018-09-04 19:23

    Hello everybody, @Agito410 , did you solve this problem? Any information about this issue is welcome.

  162. #162j dirt2018-09-04 23:21

    Maybe tool king could send us the software to make the eBay dr zx work?

  163. #163Aurel2018-09-05 02:32

    Yes, you're right, maybe bad software. I'll look for other software ...

  164. #164Aurel2018-09-09 02:18

    I solved. There have been three issues that prevent me from working properly. I have tried several versions of Dr.ZX, WinDr, MpDr. Some work correctly only on Windows XP x86 and others can work on windows7 x64. I did not know about everybody so I used an old laptop with winXp x86 that has the tired battery. We used two cables purchased from E-bay and Aliexpress.com and a classic cable series. Any attempt to communicate with the Hitachi ECU failed. I re-installed winXp and it still did not work. In my case it was a stupid thing. The Hitachi excavator to be diagnosed was stuck in a construction site, demolishing a building, and I did not have access to an AC220V power supply for my laptop. I used a DC12V AC to AC 220V inverter that turned out so much radio noise that any RS232 communication was impossible A childish mistake! Then I selected the good programs and the functional cable. For me, the Palm versions did not work for the ZX280LCN-3.

  165. #165DVC2018-11-19 03:14

    hello, I was wondering if anybody could help me. I also bouth the chinese tool for pc but can't make connection to the zx does this cable also work with windr zx. its the one with usb. what is the newest pc version thet works with te program. tool_king kan you help?

  166. #166rankothge2018-11-19 23:13

    Hello.. I brought this two years ago. Recently my laptop was missing. would you please send me the v2011a software to my mail. Thank you very much. Rankothge. @. Yahooo. Com

  167. #167tool_king2018-11-20 22:20

    What is your email address ?

  168. #168tool_king2018-11-20 22:21

    I emailed you the Windr software.

  169. #169Hoshaft2018-11-20 23:15

    Took king, any chance you could email the software to me? [email protected] My palm pilot works so so. Thanks

  170. #170TVA2018-11-20 23:30

    Can I have software too? I don’t have tool yet but as far I see - I’m gonna ask you for it anyway after I’ll buy it. Have JD 790E dredger job coming up! [email protected] Thanks in advance!

  171. #171tool_king2018-11-21 09:53

    Software emailed to you

  172. #172tool_king2018-11-21 09:53

    Software emailed to you.

  173. #173tool_king2018-11-21 09:54

    Software emailed to you .

  174. #174TVA2018-11-21 10:07

    Thanks Ed !!!

  175. #175rankothge2018-11-22 17:15

    Thanks Ed

  176. #176tool_king2018-11-22 21:20

    Send me a good email to [email protected] .So I have a good email to try and resend it to you being it was kick backing the other day.

  177. #177tool_king2018-11-22 21:30

    Are you still in need of software?

  178. #178DVC2018-11-23 09:29

    my e-mail is [email protected] thank you in advande

  179. #179tool_king2018-11-23 13:15

    [QI UOTE="DVC, post: 777603, member: 74767"]my e-mail is [email protected] thank you in advande[/QUOTE] I resent you the software to your email address.

  180. #180tobias de boer2018-12-12 12:52

    Looking for the diagnostics software for an pc for hitachi , the cable i have but lost the software . now the software that i had was running on windows 95 but dont know if there was anyupdate on that Received from hitachi some repairnotes and they are talking about Maintanance Pro Dr ??? Tool King can you help out ? My mail adres is [email protected]

  181. #181jonno6342018-12-19 20:20

    I have the 4 pin cable (borrowed it from service mgr), I am running software on a laptop and trying to connect to a John Deere 892E. What are the COM port settings on my computer supposed to be to communicate with a John Deere or Hitachi excavator? Baud Rate, Stop Bits, Start Bits, Flow Control and parity? Thanks for any info.

  182. #182tool_king2018-12-19 21:01

    It depends on what port you have the cable plugged into on the computer. Click on com at the top of the page when software is open and see what ports are listed .Try each one till you fine the one that works.

  183. #183jonno6342018-12-19 21:04

    I know my COM port, I don’t know the baud rate, and other port settings. Thx

  184. #184jonno6342018-12-20 18:13

    The software I was running, doesnt appear to like Win10 as my OS (or the USB to Serial adapter). I used a win7 computer and it connected up fine with the same COM port settings.

  185. #185tool_king2018-12-20 22:09

    Windr or MPDR will run fine windows xp and windows 7. I will not work on window 10 I know that for sure .

  186. #186vhampz2019-02-11 11:58

    Hi. Can anyone give me a win dr download link? Thanks in advance

  187. #187Juancas2019-03-08 07:58

    Buenos dias, soy nuevo es el foro, he visto este Hilo y estoy interesado en el sofwear Win Dr. Mi correo es [email protected] para que me mandeis el enlace de descarga. Por Favor Tool King.

  188. #188EZ Repair2019-03-18 20:57

    Good day tool_king May i get a copy of windr? [email protected] , just read through the posts and found out that it will not work on windows 10, so i’m currently trying to install a windows 7

  189. #189EZ Repair2019-03-18 21:00

    Does anybody happen to know the wire color for the 4pin connector or the pin-out on the pvc on an ex200-2?

  190. #190EZ Repair2019-03-19 21:39

    Sorry, my bad, i looked up my manual already, wire color is Brown(Br),Orange(Or),Red(R),Yellow(Y)corresponsing to pin 1-4 and on pvc pin-out is 13,6,7,15

  191. #191EZ Repair2019-03-24 02:26

    Does anyone know tx/rx pin out on pvc?

  192. #192William Long2019-04-03 13:07

    Hi , folks. I’m having similar problems with the software I received with my usb connection and dr zx/ex disk. Cannot load driver for usb device and showing no connection the whole time. Can anyone forward me there driver software and Dr ZX software to see if it works. Thanks William

  193. #193ZX130lncIreland2019-09-22 07:26

    Supper Thread thanks all for the info. Could someone send me the software for PC? Also as the unit is I expect CAN do someone finds RX and TX location in the plug as I have a serial to USB adaptor all ready. I have a zx130lnc and would love any shop manual also with all the wiring diagrams etc. RG

  194. #194natemarine2020-04-23 18:11

    Is this available ? I just ordered dr. zx it says its good for ex models i have a ex-120-3. I have a chromebook and can't put a cd in to download, is it available to download online or can you email? Id appreciate it so much... I didn't order the palm pilot itself I'm planning on plugging usb on laptop

  195. #195LKorhonen762020-09-18 12:27

    Hello! Does anyone have MPDr in use? I bought it but it wont connect. Where can I get driver for that? Late

  196. #196tool_king2020-09-18 23:03

    Don't think you can run it off a Chrome Book.It runs on windows that I know of .

  197. #197Rob Carson2021-02-19 00:36

    Hi I have a Chinese clone cable with mpdr I’ve set the ports and everything but it just dosnt connect to the machine anyone got any ideas

  198. #198LACHAU2021-02-19 01:29

    It would be easier to judge if you post a few pictures of your cable set.

  199. #199Rob Carson2021-02-19 12:13

    hi This is the inside the interface is this any help

  200. #200tool_king2021-02-19 20:40

    I have not to run software on a chrome book . You can buy a external cd drive that plugs in the usb port . It works on windows xp ,7 and 10.

  201. #201LACHAU2021-02-22 11:28

    Very funny!! Your electronic board is missing some components !!! The place of note "Y1" should be quartz for the oscillating circuit. And your board doesn't exist !!

  202. #202Rob Carson2021-02-22 14:25

    Hi Thankyou for your help back to eBay I go ‍♂️

  203. #203Quint2021-02-22 22:45

    And the C5 resister is missing .... FYI

  204. #204TVA2021-02-24 12:45

    C5 is capacitor, not a resistor.

  205. #205Quint2021-02-24 14:46

    Good to know, I are mechanic.

  206. #206Rob Carson2021-02-24 15:53

    Has anyone got the usb driver for the interface

  207. #207LACHAU2021-02-25 04:00

    Here you are.

  208. #208Rob Carson2021-02-25 07:52

    Thankyou

  209. #209RTMan2021-06-20 09:32

    There are different versions of the CH340 chip. The CH340G requires the crystal oscillator along with the C5 and C6 capacitors. The CH340C has all that circuity built into the chip and doesn't require any of those 3 components. It looks to me like this is set up as RS-232 serial communications. If your computer has a DB-9 serial port, you should be able to connect pins 2,3 and 5 directly up to the excavator, without the need for a fancy custom cable. Also, a standard USB->Serial cable should work as well.

  210. #210LACHAU2021-06-21 00:52

    Thank you for your information. You're right.

  211. #211Btad2021-07-02 23:44

    Can anyone send me windr I bought drzx and I can’t get the drivers to install on windows 7 So if I can get windr I will buy a new laptop Thanks all [email protected]

  212. #212tool_king2021-07-03 21:03

    Email sent

  213. #213Btad2021-07-06 01:26

    Thanks tool_king for trying I am going to take the laptop ho a tek am see if it just me being stupid wouldn’t be the first time Thanks

  214. #214Btad2021-10-19 04:47

    I have a 2006 ZX160LC I need to check the final drive pressure Any help I can not find any info on how to do it thanks all

  215. #215Jonny Lehtinen2021-10-26 01:41

    Got a DR.ZX from aliexpress, cant conect it to my ex100-3. Also the win palm thing only covers ZX? i cant find any EX versions under "Midi". The usb driver, seems to work now, but i do not get the palm to speak with the machine... honest, dont know how this program works either... just not used to it yet. Does anybody hava a working program that they could share with me? [email protected]

  216. #216Jonny Lehtinen2021-11-01 15:28

    have i gotten a monday example, shall thelocktab be on the wrong side when i try to put the machine to the cable? (EX100-3) The small cutouts on one side line up if i do like this, and also the cables itself...

  217. #217chickenminer2021-11-11 21:50

    Jonny .... you must have bought from the same guy I did ! Was driving me crazy trying to plug it into the connector on the machine until I realized they screwed up the connector on the harness ! Swapped it 180 degs and plugged in fine once I snipped the locktab off. Worked fine and connected to DrZX fine.

  218. #218Jonny Lehtinen2021-11-14 14:23

    if so, do you know the cables how they are routed in the conection?

  219. #219BodyMassage2022-09-19 09:40

    Hello. Got a WinDr cable and CD off ebay. Program seems to install, a couple windows pop up when you try to launch it, but nothing actually seems to run. Ive tried compatibility troubleshooter and still no luck. Any suggestions on anything else to try, or maybe if somebody has a different version of WinDr I can try? Any help is greatly appreicated!

  220. #220Jonny Lehtinen2022-09-19 15:54

    I have have ordered 3 diffrent, the program seems to run, but i dont know... i dont know if anyone have got it to work

  221. #221chickenminer2022-09-19 23:38

    I never could get WinDr to work on a laptop. Always some port issue and nothing I tried worked. Finally bought one of the Palm Pilot with DrZX loaded. After figuring out the screwed up connector issue it has worked great for me. No problem reading EX machines. I have a EX200-3, a EX300-3 and a JD 330CLC and it has connected to all of them with no problem.

  222. #222br14742022-09-20 06:59

    with that software if memory is correct the diag cable is a USB adapter to serial to 4 pin. windows will automatically assign the USB port number but DR.ZX only runs on ports 1-4. so you may have to reasign it.

  223. #223br14742022-09-20 10:20

    I am not sure if the forum will let you put a screenshot of the software. I would be curious to see if it is the same as what I used. There have been so many names for that software. As the original Dr. ZX was handheld computer similar to what UPS uses on delivery trucks. But the original came out in the mid 90's. So I am really curious to see what you have looks like.

  224. #224Kevin_SC2022-10-04 20:19

    Did you get anywhere? I'm having the same issue

  225. #225br14742022-10-04 21:24

    The original Dr. ZX software had to be ran on com ports 1,2,3 or 4. Make sure the drivers are installed for such software. However there is a lot of information you get out of the dash on a Deere C & D models. Without the cable. I do not know the Hitachi models of that era!

  226. #226BodyMassage2022-10-05 15:34

    I managed to get a version of Dr.ZX running through the palm emulator on Win 10. As for WinDr., no. When I get the time Ill try and dual boot both Win 10 for daily stuff then have a XP/7 boot for WinDr. to see if I can get it running... Best idea I got at this point.

  227. #227br14742022-10-05 16:00

    so I did have the palm pilot version back in the day. and it had a software patch that also had to be run with it. to enable a specific pin out of the palm pilot that was not normally used.

  228. #228Reinis Zelneronoks2023-05-10 08:46

    Hello. Can some one sent a download link for dr.zx. thank you in advance. [email protected]

  229. #229Bigdavis412023-07-05 16:46

    Just bought 4476512 interface tool. It comes with power supply plug does it not need it to work or does it.

  230. #230tool_king2023-07-05 22:35

    It does not .

  231. #231anepxix2024-01-21 04:52

    how can pls someone email me mpdr or windr download link or file installer [email protected] tqvm

  232. #232santikko2024-03-03 23:43

    Hi! I would need too windr. Download. Does it work with the ebay dr.zx usb-cable? [email protected]

  233. #233tool_king2024-03-04 18:46

    Yes it will work with it .

  234. #234tool_king2024-03-04 19:54

    Your email rejected my email to you .

  235. #235kj.fahey2024-05-16 19:43

    Hi there, I was wondering if you can email me the WinDr download file for windows 10, I have the cable and all the drivers installed already

  236. #236tool_king2024-05-17 18:12

    I have not tried on windows . It only works on 95,98 ,xp and 7 . I try it and see if it loads .

  237. #237kj.fahey2024-05-17 18:21

    Please and thank you

  238. #238patbell2024-08-19 13:15

    Has anyone had issues installing the windr software i keep getting error 1311 Data1.cab file not found.

  239. #239coldgold2025-09-29 18:44

    Hello, I’m working on a Hitachi 330LC and looking for the software. A copy would be appreciated. Regards, Leo [email protected]