Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Dr zx or mpdr machine modifications

slimmy ยท 2025-09-03 18:34

So I purchased the MPDR program, like DR ZX to diagnose some problems I have on my zx160-1. Thottlebwasnt responding right so I put a new stepper motor on. Starts and throttle works but idle is a little low and high throttle is 1700. Not sure how to adjust it. I do have a pump 1 pressure sensor error so I ordered a new sensor. Would this have any affect on the throttle? It was revving up to 2000 rpm before I changed the stepper. Not sure if the sensor failed when I was working on the stepper or if it was not working prior.

Replies6
  1. #1slimmy2025-09-03 18:35

    What changes can you make or modify with MPDR/DRZX

  2. #2Diesel Dave2025-09-03 19:53

    After installing the stepping motor did you do the engine speed adjustment and engine learning procedures ?

  3. #3slimmy2025-09-03 20:15

    I flipped the toggle back then key on 5 sec, key off 5 sec and the switch back to center. Ran it and no difference

  4. #4slimmy2025-09-03 20:16

    Is there another procedure to be done?

  5. #5Diesel Dave2025-09-03 20:37

    See 2 screenshots below. .

  6. #6Diesel Dave2025-09-03 20:56

    Slow idle speed spec 1000 +- 100 rpm.