Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi Engine Learning Plug location

justinowens · 2024-10-24 18:57

Hi I have a Hitachi EX75UR with the Nissan engine. It’s similar engine to an Ex60 I think. I have recently replaced the EC\Throttle motor. Does anyone know where the Engine Learning Plug is to calibrate the new motor. I see it referred to in the Service Manual. Thanks Justin’s

Replies5
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-10-25 10:49

    Welcome to HEF Justin . If you are talking about a EC/Throttle motor the machine must be a EX75UR-3 ? which is similar to an EX60-5. The learning plug and the DREX connector I believe are in the area of the fuse box.

  2. #2LACHAU2024-10-25 11:51

    Hope to be helpful. Good luck.

  3. #3justinowens2024-10-25 13:43
  4. #4justinowens2024-10-25 13:43

    Ha! Thanks. I read that page but somehow missed that bit where it says where they are.

  5. #5justinowens2024-10-25 13:44

    Yes, it’s an ex75ur-3 Purple machine which was imported from Japan