Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX-120-2 gray market excavator

hawaiianIron ยท 2013-06-04 00:13

Can anyone help me? I need a fuse box for my machine..The machine acts up with the idle and the box sparks once in a while..I noticed that the fuse box is breaking apart where the fuses plug in..I have a parts manuel but it doesnt give me a part number..PLEASE HELP...

Replies6
  1. #1excavator2013-06-04 01:14

    The fuse panel is not available as a seperate item, it only comes as a part of the cab wiring harness. Should be available from a Deere/Hitachi dealer. The other option is to find a used fuse box, which may be a little difficult in Hawaii.

  2. #2lantraxco2013-06-04 01:27

    You can check Machinery Trader and Rock and Dirt to see if anybody's dismantling the same machine.

  3. #3hawaiianIron2013-06-04 02:36

    Thanks..i will check and see what i can find..the dealers here in hawaii dont want to help me because its a gray market..

  4. #4excavator2013-06-04 11:19

    We have so many EX120-2's in the area I hardly look at them as grey market. I would check closely but I would think that a 490E or even an EX120-3 cab harness would be the same. I cant think of any thing different right now.

  5. #5tool_king2013-06-04 15:57

    HawaiIron Try giving H&R equipment a call .They are machine dismatlers .Phone is 1-800-828-8909.They are in California.

  6. #6hawaiianIron2013-06-25 18:56

    Ok Guys, I replaced the fuse box harness and now It wont start. It sounds like the idler has no power to it..does anyone have a wiring diagram for these machines??please help..I need to get my machine off this job already..