Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex 120x-3 hydraulic conversion topic

Shakim9530 ยท 2022-12-10 23:07

I purchased a hydraulic conversion kit for a hitachi ex 120-3. No instructions came with it. Does anyone know where I can get the instructions.

Replies5
  1. #1Simon C2022-12-11 10:31

    There was a posting on the whole procedure here on the forum maybe about 2 years back or so. You might have to look for it for a while, but I recall it was changing the machine from a Dash 3 back to a Dash 2.. I presume that is what you are doing. Maybe someone else who has done it will answer your inquiry. Simon C

  2. #2Shakim95302022-12-11 19:50

    I am changing it from electric to manual hydraulics.

  3. #3Simon C2022-12-11 20:15

    Look at the top of the forum in the search tab. Put in " Hitachi EX 200-3 Hydraulic Pump Conversion Kit " and there is quite a few articles with solutions that were posted. Hope it helps. Simon C

  4. #4excavator2022-12-12 12:17

    I really wonder if anyone has ever had success in making these conversions actually work properly.

  5. #5Simon C2022-12-12 16:10

    Look up some of the postings that I mentioned above and reach out to the guy who wrote the thread to see if he was able to get it 100 percent or not. Thats all that I can suggest. And if you get yours going good keep us updated about what was special. Simon C