Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HITACHI EX 200

kenneth burch ยท 2017-05-24 12:40

I have a 1990 hitachi ex 200 had a guy come over and replace a hydrolic pump for me and he never finished i put it back together myself but in the process got some lines crossed somewhere and my joystick and drive arms are crossed does anyone have a diagram to show me where the lines go thank u very much. Kenneth.

Replies3
  1. #1GregsHD2017-05-24 18:11

    I take it the hoses were removed from the main control valve? I have diagrams for a Deere 790D, pretty much same as an EX270-1, might be the same plumbing as EX200-1?? Can't hurt anyway!

  2. #2200lc12017-05-25 12:53

    If this isn't enough I can probably get some pics off my machine. At what location were you reconnecting your pilot hoses?

  3. #3kenneth burch2017-05-25 14:26

    thank you verry much i will get back with you when i check it out