I posted this in the wrong place the first time, so lets try it in the right place.I am having a travel problem with a Hitachi Ex200. Left travel is weak/slow. If I actuate the control levers while I am trying to track the machine, the pressure to the travel seems to increase and travel speed and strength in the left side increase. Main relief pressure is normal on both pumps. Could there still be a leak in the Center Joint if main relief pressure is good? I am still learning as I go, so please forgive any dumb questions I am not sure where to test the pump control relief. Can anyone tell me where the best place to check that is and what the pressure should drop to with pilot activation? Any other Ideas or suggestions would be helpful as well.
rotary manifold needs to be rebuilt.
Thanks for the reply. I am new to this type of machine. Is that in the travel motor, or the center joint itself? I understand the general hydraulic operation and have the manual, and have been leaning towards the center joint. I appreciate your time and thank you for the reply
yes, "centre joint" is most likely leaking internally. location is in front of the swing motor below the boom base, 4-5 hyd lines going into it. if your not familiar with the rotary manifold having it rebuilt is a job for a professional.
ok. that is what I was leaning towards, but was not sure. Thank you again for the help.