Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX100

helpguy88 ยท 2010-01-26 12:12

I have a Ex100 that I am restoring. The bucket linkage area is pretty well demolished. I am going to line bore and repair the boom and bucket. I have a small lathe that I will make my own pins and bushings. Does anybody have any technical info on the correct pin and bushing sizes so I can get the boom back to OEM specs. I am on a limited budget so I would like to do it myself. Any technical size information would be appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1dieselmax2010-02-05 21:49

    Let me know your e-mail and I will forward a specification sheet. Is it definately a EX100-1?

  2. #2ditchdiggerjcf2010-02-07 00:33

    I have a 100. It shares pins and bushings with the deere 490/120/110, hitachi 110/120, link belt 2650 and 130, and case/jcb equivalent of the link belt machines.

  3. #3dieselmax2010-02-07 00:55

    Drop me your e-mail and I will send you the information Hitachi supplys.

  4. #4ditchdiggerjcf2010-02-07 20:02

    what info is that?

  5. #5helpguy882010-02-10 09:19

    Thanks for your help I appreciate your help, thank you.

  6. #6helpguy882010-02-10 09:38

    Thanks I appreciate the information, thanks again.