Hi there. I have a hitachi ex 100-3 and have very poor performance. I can only move 1 movement at a time. If I bring in a second movement it just slows to nohing. Also if I bring in the dipper arm it comes in very slowly and then when it gets vertical it stops for a few seconds and then continues in slowly. This problem started out intermittent but now is permanent. I am getting 24v at both pump control solenoids . I am getting 1.0v from signal wire of angle sensor while moving any movement and if I bottom out any ram and hold lever I only get 1.5v. Also if I unplug pump control solenoids the pump will load engine and nearly kill it. Any help would be great fully appreciated.
Nobody??!!!!!
Sounds like low pump flow. That could be caused by several things.
I have a LB 3000Q and it is a pain in my side also. The voltage I believe should be 5.0v in the signal wires. from the problems I have had (With no help from LB) I have spent many hours chasing voltage problems to all the control solenoids, I have found that if you have a sticking control solenoid it will pull volts from all the others, causing all of the others to read low.(and they will not work correctly) not fun, and I have pulled most of my hair out trying to find the bad one. I have found it easiest to hook amp. meter to one and start pulling connectors off all the others. (mark them some how and leave them off) It really helps to have help so you are not running around the machine two or three times to pull connector read amp and put it back. and there are times it will vary a little if watched when you have help. then you know you are in the right area. LB wanted me to buy new computer and wire harness...all of them. they like to spend your money when they their self's have no idea how to fix things... FIX the key word. they want to sell... SELL things. and hope for the best. Good luck and I hope this helps. Also check your ground wires... all of them. I have found a bad connection also that caused computer problems. Hope this helps,
Thanks for your help I have checked all wires and connections and all seem fine, I think I have it narrowed down to either pump control solenoids , pump controller as this switches solenoids on and off or the pump position sensor, there is 3 wires on this, a 5v feed , ground and the signal wire . It is the signal wire that I am getting a vary from 1.0-1.5 volts on but I think it should read more. I know how you feel , hitachi here in ireland want to sell you everything or send out an engineer at an extortionate price! Won't tell youbanything over the phone and won't take back parts once you buy so was trying to avoid spending a bomb.