Hi all, I recently purchased a 1996 ex100m3. Tried to get a manual from a dealer, I got 3 different stories of what's available, and price. I'd really like to get a PDF version. Anyone like a dealer in the vt,ny, nj area? Greg
just wondering how is the M different from the normal EX100-3?
The "M" has extra roller on the top, and bottom, six more shoes per side, shoes are 10 inches wider, the operating weight is about 3,900 lbs heavier, 6" extra ground clearance, about 1 mph slower, and a little better lift and digging force. To name a few. Engine is the same. The owners manual and service manual should be pretty similar, however the parts manual will be different. But I believe each manual covers the -1,-2,-3,-5,m, 100,110, and 200 versions.
Go to johndeeretechinfo.com. There are operators, parts, service, troubleshooting and workshop manuals avialable. You can buy them printed, CD, DVD, or download.
Excavator. Thanks for the reply! Just downloaded the manual!