Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX120-2 boom question- compatibly

Syleng1 · 2019-06-25 14:43

So I am rebuilding my own EX120-2 and I am just about done with bucket and starting on pins and bushings. I found the main boom pin is also worn. The previous owner must have been allergic to grease. So I’m planning on removing the boom from the top of the machine and rebuild that pin and bushings. Then I found a really nice boom for an EX100 in expensive. I’m guessing the owner bought a LOng stock for it and removed it a while ago. Not sure. Does any one know if the factory EX-100 main boom (closest to cab) fit an EX-120 machine? I cannot find any info on EX100’s measurements or weights to compare mine too. Thanks in advance. Joe

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2019-06-25 16:17

    Goo day Ex100 info hope it helps Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Syleng12019-06-25 22:51

    Thank you Uffex for this help. Joe