I have an EX120-2 that when the functions are worked the engine stalls, If i release the functions prior to stalling the engine the RPM's recover almost instantly. The mechanics i had out to look at it replaced the Hyd pump and has made no difference We have replaced PVC Checked the inline fuel screen Checked all fuses Checked the wiring from the solenoid valves to the Pump control relay and from the relay to the PVC. Metered the solenoid valves Checked the wiring on the angle sensor Jumped the connector and recovered codes 32,34,36,37 from the PVC I do have the DR. EX computer but am not getting the 1 volt on the #3 pin of the diagnostic connector, i am getting the 5 volts on the #4 pin and ground on #1 and #2 pins. I'm not sure but i think i read somewhere on a previous thread that I should have 24V continuous at the pump solenoids if that is the case i do not have 24V at the solenoids. Thanks
Check your messages.
I have the same problem on my ex120-2. Did you find the problem with yours?
Did you sort this out Bogger? I have the same machine and same issues