Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex120-2 question

Syleng1 · 2020-10-06 16:58

On a EX120-2 where is the proper place to take the regulated pilot pressure reading and how do you adjust it. I’ve got 1000psi out of the port right on the pilot pump outlet. I know that’s not right. I found a regulator on the 3 valve - valve body. I am not sure if that is adjustable. It’s looks adjustable but again where to screw in the gauge to verify the proper adjustment. Thanks! Syleng1

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612020-10-07 05:07

    Go to the link below, post #9, and you can get the complete service manual. Maybe post a picture of your solenoid valve and your control valve also. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Syleng12020-10-07 08:25

    Thank you mg2369 I do have that manual - Thank you! and was able a few weeks ago to find that page where to look up my question. I just for the life of me cannot find it again. Ugh! Very disappointed when you are chasing down info and you are narrowing the window of options... you feel great because you are getting closer and then just like that....your lost again. Thank you, Joe