Hi, I have an ex120-3 that’s been down for a couple months. I’ve had a few different mechanics work on it and still no solution. Here’s a bit of a run down on the issues the machine has. The machine stalls under load and Bogs down, the tracks only work at high speed and the swing brake won’t release unless I unplug it. It has black smoke until it stalls. Checked hydraulic pressure and started stalling at 3000psi. Changed angle sensor and adjusted according to manual. The old PCM had gotten moisture inside and was burnt out so we replaced with a new PCM, and changed the P sensor. Still made no difference. Mechanic took out main wiring harness and cab wiring harness and checked each wire and load tested them and all were good. Reinstalled wiring harnesses. We ordered a DR.ZX palm version diagnostic tool to check codes but it keeps saying it has communication problems. The mechanic tried checking flash codes but only gives us code 37 which does not exist. Code 36 is the last one. Mechanic is stuck on where to go next, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Welcome to HEF Waymar ! Make sure you have 24 volts to the solenoids on top of the hydraulic pump with the key on. If you do, then try swapping the solenoid valve assemblies on top of the hydraulic pump to see if it changes anything.
Thanks for the reply. I’ll give that a try.