Anyone have service manual they wouldn't mind sharing. It would be a great help! Thanks! [email protected]
No manual, but more information might help. Won't turn? Lights and clicks but won't turn or no electrical at all? Turns but won't light? Was running and died, or was running one day and not the next? New to you machine so you have no history on it? Etc....
Hello ! Thanks for the reply. I'm just trying to get her back going again after swamping it late last fall. It was not running when it went down in the skeg. I have taken all of the connections apart, cleaned them and replaced the pump control computer. The engine control computer was repaired and I just replaced the alternator. I have power to the solenoid above the battery's and some of the circuit's in the fuse box. For some reason the lights on the panel are on (I,L,E,P) and nothing seems to want to power up. I don't have any power to the ignition switch so I'm trying to trace it back now. Any information is appriated. Thx!
As I recall there should be two fusible links back there by the battery disconnect. I think you also have a four wire battery disconnect switch. One of those small wires should be hot all the time. The key switch just grounds that terminal so current can flow through the coil to pull the big contacts inside the switch to close. I never did find a wiring diagram for that make of machines. Good Luck!