Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hitachi ex130-5

rankothge ยท 2014-06-27 00:06

Hello All, if there is a manual of Hitachi Ex 130-5 or Ex 120-5, Ex200-5 with anyone , pls send me that. I 'm urgent. I have kobelco,komatsu,cat some manuals, I can share those. Thank you, Amalka.

Replies11
  1. #1tool_king2014-06-27 09:52

    I have all of those .We can trade .I can email them to you .What is your email address? thanks ED

  2. #2rankothge2014-06-28 01:32

    [email protected] thanks

  3. #3andreruesta2015-06-18 23:55

    Looking for manual for HItachi Ex200-5 Hi Tool_king I am looking for manual fot Hitachi 2000 Ex200-5, I am in Peru so here we cant find that manual I only Found for ex200-2 so if you can help me I will be so pleased, my email is [email protected] Thanks

  4. #4tool_king2015-06-19 09:42

    I can send them when I get home .

  5. #5andreruesta2015-06-19 11:21

    ok thanks I will be waiting for your email.

  6. #6tool_king2015-06-19 21:56

    andreruesta Manuals sent

  7. #7andreruesta2015-06-20 00:03

    Thanks it will be very usefull

  8. #8ecumatt2015-06-30 06:32

    Hi I got an ecu from a friend to repair. It is a double box from a Hitachi dash 5. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or could anyone tell me the power pins and the ignition pin. I have the diagram for ZAXIS110/120/130/130LCN ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT DIAGRAM but these seem to be newer machines. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Matt

  9. #9quy19022017-07-03 11:27

    Hi Tool_king! Pleases send to me Ex60-2 and Ex200-5 service manual. I 'm urgent. I have kobelco,komatsu,cat, volvo some manuals, I can share those. email: [email protected]

  10. #10jujub2017-07-15 20:50

    Does anyone have a workshop manual for a Kobelco 200-6E?

  11. #11lawrielzee2017-12-14 05:59

    Can you please send me ex130-5 workshop manual my email is [email protected] thank you.