Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX15-2

gp1200x · 2008-08-16 07:26

Anyone have one of these older models? I am trying to determine if the pins, bucket, support arms are identical to the Airman AX15 models. I found manuals /CD for the Hitachi but they are pricey...and not sure if the boom etc is really identical. If you have one of these or Manuals please send me a note. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1gp1200x2008-08-30 09:45

    Anyone have a parts or service manual in PDF for an Hitachi EX15-2 ? I have an Airman AX15-2 and the machines are very close in build. I purchased the EX15 - EX8 - EX22/30 manual but there are differences. Unfortunately Deere did not have the EX15-2 PDFs online. No one even sells the Airman AX15-2 manuals to my knowledge. Tried everywhere. Thanks

  2. #2chelomec2009-07-21 18:11

    did you get de service manual?, please i really apreciate that you send me a service manual for my miniexcavator airman ax15 or hitachi ex15, i´m from chile and its difficult get that information her, you can e mail to : [email protected] . thanks.