Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex150

chriky19 · 2024-04-19 01:09

I’ll make this short and sweet. Went to look at a small pond job and noticed an ex150 that has been sitting for some time, story behind it tells me it was a functioning machine when it was parked. About a year ago somebody attempted to move it out of where it is, made it 10 foot and did some significant damage to the final drive on one side. I was told if I get it out, it’s mine. It’s definitely in rough shape, but I am willing to put in the work. I’ve got no clue where to start and can’t find much for service manuals on the thing. Hooked a battery to it today and nothing. Where do I even begin? Thank you in advance!

Replies3
  1. #1Welder Dave2024-04-19 03:12

    Maybe you don't.

  2. #2Vetech632024-04-19 07:59

    This will need a LOT more than you are seeing. How's your 401K? You may need all of it

  3. #3Lagwagon2024-04-19 09:20

    Got any pics?