Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hitachi ex200-1 issues / service manual

Jon_one ยท 2015-12-16 09:55

Have a couple issues with one that I own (hitachi ex200-1) . The alternator has a pump behind it and the pressure line is disconnected (I got it this way ) cant seem to find where to put it . so Hyd fluid leaks there . the bellhousing between the hyd pump and engine literally sprays hydraulic oil out . the nut at the bottom has been removed . and the oil just sprays out , crazy I know Then the bucket and right track does not move atoll .. I don't know if this is related to the second issue . no strange noises , no brass.. machine was parked fine it just did not start in about a year . all of these problems seem to be new .. the boom also drifts down but I guess this is a easy fix .. I also want a service manual for this machine . any help will be greatly appreciated . Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Jon_one2015-12-16 18:57

    Any help would be greatly appreciated ..

  2. #2Jon_one2015-12-23 17:59

    Hitachi EX200-1/UH083LC ? issues / servie manual Any help ? I have found some issues by taking down the pump , high pressure shaft seals are bad , I think one of servo control pins are broken ..