I am having problems a Hitachi EX200-2. The pump loaded up while operating and no matter which function you use it will kill the engine. I have replaced the computer to it flashing a code and Deere advised the controller had a internal failure. That did not change anything. I have replaced both the solenoids on top of the pump. Same issue. Also have replaced the Angle sensor. I read when replacing the sensor you need to turn dot away from harness and install sensor then start machine with sensor unplugged and shut engine off “ this is supposed to stroke the pump to full stroke. Well when I unplug angle sensor the pump destrokes but when plugged back up the machine is slow and then loads back up. I also read when the pump is full stroke the angle sensor should be set to 4.4V with engine off key on. I have set my sensor this way and no change. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. I would also like the service manual if available.
i believe an ex200 has two pumps could we see a picture of your pump
Any chance you might have the wiring to the two solenoids on the pumps mixed up? Also, what is the condition of the wiring harness on your machine? They are prone to degradation in the engine compartment, especially near the muffler if there is any exhaust leak blowing hot exhaust on the wires... I had the same problem with mine and the only cure was a complete rewire of the machine.
A little update. I installed new a pressure sensor and RPM sensor. Since installing the RPM sensor the pump does not load up now. But machine is very slow now. When I swap the solenoid wires the pump loads as soon a function is started and kills machine. Swap wires back to original hook up and pump unloads but still slow.
Welcome to HEF K&H ! Message me with an email address and I'll send you a some information on diagnosing those excavator hydraulics.
One more! And it happening over, and over, and ove ...!!! I imagine how many we don’t even get to find out about?!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pielv9d9cw49k92/EX200-2_Technical_Manual.pdf/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/5fv4qnn2q3d4e58/EX200-2_Operators_Manual.pdf/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/bv8dd8xuoxgc7p4/TTLA0530_dash_2_electrical_repair.pdf/file Here’s a link to some manuals I have. Hopefully this helps. It sounds to me like your angle sensor isn’t adjusted correctly...