Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX200-5 intermittent auto idle

CMH ยท 2022-05-28 16:46

Hello, I have a Hitachi ex200-5 with intermittent auto idle. A/I light on dash works. When after cranking the machine, no combined front attachment movement will idle the machine up, nor will tracking, BUT if you move a front function and track at the same time, machine idles up. The more you run the machine, the front attachment controls will begin to idle the machine up, single or combined functions, becoming more and more responsive. Tracking will still not idle up machine. I replaced the track sensor and no change. The track sensor and boom cylinder beside it on the valve are not seeing pressure changes and the sensors do not close the circuit unless operated simultaneously. MC led if flashing once per second and no codes. I have swapped pressure control sensors and pump delivery sensor with no change. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2022-05-30 04:27

    Good day Do you have any error codes from the display ? see attached from early model but it may help. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2CMH2022-05-30 19:16

    Uffex, no error codes. I have been pouring over the chart you posted, nothing there seems to cover all of the symptoms. This problem suddenly began. Seemed as though the hydraulics would get slow after running for a while, but would pick back up after locking and unlocking the pilot control lock, although have I have been unable to replicate the last few times I have ran it.

  3. #3uffex2022-05-31 05:26

    Good day CMH I suggest we start at the beginning and test the servo pressure see attached. Kind regards Uffex