Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex30

antony_o_donnell@hot · 2023-05-09 16:36

Hi I have an hitachi ex30 and have an issue with the stopper not engaging when the key is turned too off position I have to manual pull the stopper solonoid on the engine .can anyway help to see is there a relay or fuses maby that might be causing it not too engage thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Spiva Const2023-10-09 20:25

    I’m assuming you’ve already figured out your problem but I just replaced mine on my EX30. Mine was an intermittent problem so I changed it out. The new one works fine. I used a test light to see what the harness was doing. The black wire is the ground the other two wires, blue and blue with stripe, control the solenoid. With the key on they are both hot so I guessed which way they connected and of course got it wrong then switched the two and it’s good to go. I think all the solenoid control is contained inside the unit. Just make sure you have power to two of the wires.

  2. #2antony_o_donnell@hot2024-04-06 11:47

    My problem is still there I took off the solonoid too try power it up too see if it is the stopper but not sure how too test it too be honest