Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX330LC-5 Tracking stuck in high speed

EX330LC-5_EX270LC_5 · 2025-12-21 09:08

Good morning! Any ideas on how to get tracking into speed one? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-12-21 10:31

    Welcome to HEF EX . Does the indicator light on the dash change with travel speed switch position ? If everything on the dash is ok, I suspect the orings are blown off or the spool is stuck on the travel speed solenoid valve. Follow hose # 21 (maybe marked “SI“) back to the solenoid valve bank. The 4 solenoid valves are the same so you could swap one in as a test.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2025-12-21 10:40

    Never mind , there is no travel speed indicator light on the dash.

  3. #3Diesel Dave2025-12-21 10:47

    Screenshot below from parts catalog . Follow hose #21 from rotary manifold back to solenoid bank.

  4. #4EX330LC-5_EX270LC_52025-12-21 12:30

    I really appreciate your help! I will do some testing this week and report back.