Hi all I Don't get on this site as much as i used to anymore but still check in every few days! I know a few people have been contacting me regarding the above track brake seals for Hitachi Ex60 models and a few people have posted in threads on here trying to contact me! So i thought I'd dedicate a thread to the subject and post how to get the seals! We now supply them directly from our on-line parts store www.loaderspares.com http://www.cullionplant.co.uk/shop/hitachi-ex60-1-ex60urg-track-brake-seals/ If your track motor is leaking out hydraulic fluid from around the motor, even when the machine is stopped with the engine off, then i can almost be certain that its these seals that you need! The EX60-1 and EX60urg use the same seals but the EX60-2,3,5 use different seals which are also available in the store! Again these seals will also fit the John deere models of the same age, although we would have to check as we are unsure of the models etc! We ship these world wide, and they will fit in a standard envelope so cost are low! look forward to help anyone we can, any questions just ask, or email from the address on the site! Aiden
Hello CPS, I have a EX60 Hydraulic Crane. I was told it is a EX60-5 but I can't verify that. When I backed it off of the trailer hydraulic oil began to run out of the final drive (travel device). I have been unsuccessful in locating the seal kit and O-rings needed to make the repair. You seem to be super knowledgeable with regards to the EX60 models. I am wondering if you could help me.
CPS, I am new to this site. I apologize for posting in the wrong section. Seems I got a little over excited when I figured out how to post a question. Since I think I have already done it wrong I am going to post a couple of pictures on this thread.