Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX60URG track adjuster grease nipple

69 Kauai Boy ยท 2020-08-12 05:26

Does any one know if a EX200 track grease adjuster will fit on a EX60? Anyone know the part # for the EX60URG?

Replies5
  1. #1John C.2020-08-12 10:18

    I don't know for a fact but all the makes of equipment that I have worked on had the same type of grease adjuster valve installed in the track adjusters. All looked the same but the thread pitches might have been different.

  2. #2excavator2020-08-12 10:35

    It should work, from what I have found the EX60URG has all the same basic components as an EX60-1 or 70D Deere. Valve part number is either 4255055 or 9061173, old number is TH108874 or AT154223.

  3. #369 Kauai Boy2020-08-12 16:42

    Thank You for the info, will try, thats one thing about that damn EX60URG, its a mystery machine!

  4. #4excavator2020-08-12 18:45

    I don't know if I kept the list or not but at one time I sat down with an EX60-1 and EX60urg parts book and compared components. For the most part they all appear to be the same.

  5. #569 Kauai Boy2020-08-13 03:59