Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX75UR

dsh ยท 2016-02-14 20:25

I have a Hitachi EX75UR mini excavator that is set up as Deere controls and I was wondering if it could be changed to Cat controls. If so does anyone know what I have to do to change them. Thanks Dan

Replies2
  1. #1captain charlie2016-02-23 00:32

    Might be something under the operator seat.

  2. #2kajendog2016-08-15 13:55

    Trade information? I also have a late 90's EX75UR gray market machine, no -3 or -5 just the EX75UR. I'm trying to reach out to other EX75UR owners for some help with a chewed up engine harness. (I had a rock chuck move in through some broken engine cover grates). The critter chewed through the harness in the area underneath the cab and unfortunately right up to the main connector on 7 wires. I have spliced what I can identify but have 7 wires that are unknowns. Would anyone be willing to allow me to take a look at their machine on-site and ohm out some wires from the cab harness to the engine harness? If so, please drop me an email at: brent dot carlsen at comcast dot net.:Banghead