Hey everyone, I’m having some electrical issues with my machine and I’m looking for a little bit of help. I have a late 90s hitachi ex75 ur grey market machine and it is equipped with the marccino system. When I fire the machine up i can operate all boom controls at a very low idle . Once I increase throttle the boom instantly locks out the boom up, boom down and boom in controls . The boom has a pivot point to allow you to dig on an angle and it also locks out one direction only. I’m certain it is electrical based on how sudden it shuts off and because if I hold the toggle switch behind the seat it appears to bypass this system and everything functions normally. Can anyone point me in the right direction to sort this issue out? Thanks very much
Good day Back I suggest you appeal for a hydraulic schematic and wiring diagram that will enable us to help you and reduce the guess work. Kind regards Uffex
Ok thanks will do. Where exactly would someone find that info for a grey market machine?
Can you post a picture of the machine and also a serial number? I'm not familiar with the "marccino system."
Good day Dack The Marccino system was a type of leveling and depth control it was known to be be problematic and many have been by-passed, I'm not sure if that system is covered as well as Electric - hydraulic diagrams in the standard manual but check before you buy. I will check our archives if I find some useful info I will come back. Kind regards Uffex
Full name is "AUTO MARCCINO CONTROL SYSTEM" . The function of system is same as Mr. Uffex said above.
Thanks very much for the info. Ideally I’d like to just bypass the whole system. Has anyone done this? Or know how I would do it?
Good day Dack It has been done on home ground but we were not involved, we can steer you through the process if you are prepared to furnish us with photos etc. Kind regards Uffex
Hi Uffex, as above, I would be VERY greatfull to you if you could steer me through the process of bypassing the marccino unit on a EX75UR-3 that I am working on. I have repaired sensors and diodes and it continues to be unreliable and drop out boom control. I have attached pictures. thank you in advance for any help.
I've been dealing with the same system on an EX33Mu, I just didn't know that it was called the Marccino System. When the system was not working an alarm would sound continually and the boom up function would not work. All other pilot controls worked OK. I traced the boom up pilot line down from the controller towards the control valve and found it goes through the same solenoid block as the pilot shut off lines. I found a bad coil which I was not able to locate so I plumbed around the valve, removed the hose going in and connected it to the outgoing hose. So far it seems to work just fine.
Good day Dack Sorry for delay in reply we have had some issues with our server and web site which has taken up some resources, however we are going to look into the issue deeper and will respond in due course. Kind regards Uffex
If you need to bypass MARCCINO SYSTEM. Please try to using "EMERGENCY SWITCH" first. Then we will be talking about "BY-PASS" Proportional Solenoid Valve Block later. Good luck.
By-pass MARCCINO system by PSV block.
Many thanks uffex. Will let you know how i get on.
be continued. How to "BY-PASS" MARCCINO system of EX75UR-3.
Thank you for the diagrams . Exactly what I was hoping for.
Hey guys, I’m finally working on the issue. I cannot find or I am not sure where the 7 spool solonoid valve is. I have taken some panels off of where I thought it would be but this is all I see. Can anyone tell me if these two things are what I am supposed to be bypassing. Thanks
A small update, I have bypassed and removed the 7 spool bank but the machine is possibly looking for feedback from the 4 pressure sensors that were in the spool and no longer in the circuit. There is no response from the controls unless you hold the Emergency evac switch.
I can't help with issue , but I had a question of my own this MARCCINO system is that installed by factory? what is purpose just to prevent machine from tipping over? Sorry to butt in just never came across it.
These machines have a 3 piece swing boom and this system keeps the operator from taking out the cab with the bucket.
Hi everyone, I believe I have successfully bypassed the spool solenoid system. I connected all the lines except one which I had to cap. All of the hydraulic systems function properly, but I believe there is now some sort of wiring fault. When I turn on the machine, it revs to maximum revs regardless of throttle position. It functions well for about 7 seconds (all hydraulics work as usual), then the machine dies. The machine has to crank for about 10-15 seconds before firing up again, so I assume the fuel solenoid is shutting the motor off? Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Thanks!
Hi, how did anyone get on with this ? I am having the same issues, my arm won't come back in, after extending out it won't return and the alarm sounds beeping noise. I was able to use the main toggle switch behind the seat to deactivate once. The machine worked normally for around an hour or so and once I stopped digging it activated again, now the toggle switch won't do anything to stop it. I had tried the other switch underneath the right side 1st time and also this time and it doesn't seem to have any effect at all on deactivating anything. All other controls are working as normal on both joysticks , only issue is pulling the arm back in, no problem extending out so the ram is not the problem. I would appreciate any help you could give. Thanks in advance.
Did anyone find an easy way to sort this problem. Our machine has worked fine for years but played up a few weeks ago, it worked when I tried it a few weeks ago but went to use it today and it's stopped working again. Can anyone help please
Hi, Attempting to revive an old thread. Did you ever get the machine to operate properly with the bypassed spool solenoids bypassed?
Hi, just wondering did you ever get this problem sorted, have the same problem with my offset boom and wanted to bypass the full 7 block solenoid if possible. Thanks!
Right, I saw that. But it sounds as though it’s running worse than before bypassing the solenoids, are we assuming the bypass isn’t the cause of the current issues?
Hi Dackdack. I found this thread after having IDENTICAL issues with my EX75 UR. How did you get on and did you resolve? Please let me know if possible…. Regards
How did you get on and?. I’m having the same issue. Can’t see if anyone resolved it via the bypass?