hi wondering if anyone can assist please My EX75UR-3 - purple painted Orange - suddenly went down on power - hydraulic power I think Error E51 and the red light come up and is still showing on the display Have checked Fuel and air filters - both ok Any ideas please Many thanks Angus
Digging this up because i’d Like to know too!
E51 is a faulty arm angle sensor . What are both your email addresses. ? I can you both tech manual for the machine .
Solid! [email protected] Thanks!!
Manual emailed to you .
Any chance I could get this info too. The dealer has been chasing after the throttle sensor.
What is your email address ? If you have stuff to share back do so .
[email protected] Thanks
Hey tool_king, you were spot on... the arm sensor wasn’t hooked up correctly. Problem solved!
Manual emailed to you.
Awesome info. I found the sensor to be faulty. I've been having trouble finding a replacement. Do you know if it could be bypassed? I believe it would involve using a resistor. And would disable the system.
Perhaps you could install a similar sensor from another manufacturer and cross your fingers?
That makes sense. I would have to find one with similar resistance. Not sure if any john deere models have similar systems.
Deere or hitachi
Hi I have the same machine and have an -E- coming up in the display when I start - boom and dipper won’t operate - crowd and other functions are ok - anyone assist please ? Thanks
I have a Zaxis 40 U imported from china. its ran great for years and the other day i started getting the same E51 fault code. Because its a china version no local Deer or Hitachi dealer can help me out. the only book i can find does not reference any E fault codes. is it possible it could be the same arm angle sensor and if so where is it, and how do i test it? everything operates fine, it just screams at me.
The sensor on mine was at the top of the arm where it meets the boom. .. the linkage had fallen off.
673moto, thank you, you were spot on. my linkage had caught and spun. good to know the sensor works.
any chance of a manual . have same problem. useful information on here. thanks
[email protected]
Manual emailed
tool_king - would it be possible for you to send me the repair and parts manual for a John Deere 490e excavator? My email is [email protected]
Could anybody help me with a E11 fault code on a Hitachi Ex135UR-5 ? Could it be associated with an E51 fault code, I know the arm to dipper sensor is not operating correctly
E11 should be abnormal arm roll out function on a ex75ur. Could be similar to your machine
@ tool_king would it be possible to get all the 490e manuals you have emailed to [email protected] ? Thank you, Kevin
Hi everyone, I am from Canada, I just bought a used gray market 1996 HITACHI EX75UR-3 excavator with all label in Japanese! I am looking for any useful operator or repair manual about it. If there is somebody here that could send it to me, that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much. Here is my e-mail address : [email protected] .
Being sent to you
Me too Please [email protected]
Hi tool_king is there any chance of getting a copy from anyone of the manual as I am experiencing these problem too. I know this is a while back now . I am hoping 1 of you guys will be on to see this .. thanks [email protected]
Email sent
Hi tool_king is there any chance to get a copy of the troubleshooting guide from anyone we have error 042. thank you. additionally, scales are installed. there is an electrical circuit, but it does not have a scale circuit and a hydraulic circuit. [email protected]
Hi, I have the same machine and its got the same problem, did you figure out what was wrong with it?
Sounds like the collision protection system
Hello, I have se same problem that you "042". Are you fond a solution ? Could i have the a copy by email please : [email protected] . Thank's a lot
Proszę o kopię [email protected]
e-mail sent!
Czy ma ktoś schemat elektryczny do ex75ur ? Oraz jak działa system ze zdjęcia.
Zdjęcie
Hi , I’m having an e52 error on a ex75UR-3 , would it be possible to have the manual sent on to me please really struggling to have the problem sorted! Thanks in advance! [email protected]
Emailed to you .
Hi i have an hitachi ex75UR-5 situ eror 31 , and second arm is limited position , please. You ca-n help me with an manual ?
Let me see what I have .
Hi, Would it be possible to send this to me too please? Also where are you getting the error code from? I have the same screen as in Barteks post above but it doesn't seem to be working. It's a machine I purchased recently to use on a self build.
Have a good time. Please help, I'm restoring Hitachi EX75UR-3, there are error codes E11 E50 E51 I can't find the decryption If there are electric schemes, it would be great at all. Thank you very much
Your serial # prefix is 10V ? The electrical schematic is in the Operators manual # EM10VEN13 available at the Deere bookstore as a free download. https://www.johndeeretechinfo.com . I will try and find any fault code info.
Oh, thanks for the support. I've already solved the problem with this forum member. The thing was to cut the wire on a sensor that's attached to an arrow finger at its base. The key error was e50. In fact, there's still a lot of work to do, the excavator has been used for a long time without proper maintenance and even local fire survived, so far replaced all high pressure sleeves, absolutely everything. And now I'm restoring electricity, also repaired hydraulic pump, main
Can anyone tell me what a e50 code is. I have a zx30ur2. Or possibly send me a manual link thanks!