Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex75ur location of filters

Bad billy ยท 2022-07-11 09:16

My machine in lacking power under load .I'm thinking it's a fuel problem.Changed the main filter,now looking for clogged screen filters.Does any one have a diagram of the fuel system? Any ideas ? 2002 ex75ur

Replies16
  1. #1Bad billy2022-07-12 17:33

    Which one is the banjo fitting that clogs up with debri?Is it the one directly below the primer pump(vertical)

  2. #2Bad billy2023-03-09 10:56

    Sorry just seen this ,I did find that banjo fitting .Thanks for that

  3. #3ex75ur2023-04-17 09:09

    Hey billy, where was the banjo fitting filter located on your image? I think i have the same issue as u. Cheers mate

  4. #4Bad billy2023-04-17 10:11

    Yes it was ,it was dirty .I cleaned it out and changed all filters ...It worked a little better ... I'm busy using the machine right now ,but when it slows down .I'm cleaning the tank ,changing the fuel line . And if that doesn't work I'm might put a inline fuel pump on it

  5. #5ex75ur2023-04-17 10:35

    Thanks for the reply. Where on the picture is that banjo filter? Is it the red arrow ir the blue? Thanks

  6. #6Bad billy2023-04-17 11:22

    I'm not sure if there is a banjo fitting in either the blue or red arrows..the one I banjo filter I changed was the fitting directly Below the primer pump.I'm unable to put an arrow from my side ...point if you wish and I'll get back to u

  7. #7ex75ur2023-04-17 21:58

    this one mate?

  8. #8matoyan2023-04-18 12:09

    This is great info. Thank you. I need to work on mine now

  9. #9Bad billy2023-04-18 23:23

    Yes that's the one

  10. #10ex75ur2023-04-19 01:13

    thank you champ, will have a dig around and see if cleaning this little bugger will makes it run a bit nicer

  11. #11ex75ur2023-04-19 17:49

    hey Bad Billy, I finally found a service manual for the ex75ur -3 (it was a pain to find). Let me know if you want a copy. will email it you.

  12. #12Bad billy2023-04-19 19:17

    I would love a copy [email protected] Was there debris in the banjo fitting .....

  13. #13ex75ur2023-04-19 19:36

    sent, i have not had a chance to look yet. I want to finish off a job then will check it out. I have changed the fuel filter and checked for leaks but still seems to be struggling when i put it under load and sometimes stalls. Hope this is the reason. How is your ex750ur going ?

  14. #14ex75ur2023-04-21 00:16
  15. #15Bad billy2023-04-23 00:05
  16. #16Bad billy2023-04-23 00:08

    Still struggling ,but it's a fuel issue for sure ...once things slow down ,I'll flush tank ,change fuel line and check banjo fitting ..and see what happens ... Try to figure out if there is more than one banjo fitting in the fuel system