Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi EX75UR owners

kajendog ยท 2016-08-15 14:26

Can anyone refer me to someone who has a Hitachi EX75UR gray market(not -3 or -5) they would be willing to let me look at? I had a rock chuck enter the engine compartment and make its way down underneath the cab and chew through the engine harness. Some of the wires were chewed right up to the cab harness mating connector so I know their yellow but there are 7 yellow ones...3 with red dot, 4 with red strip and red dot. Since this is Gray market, support from Hitachi USA is the offering of a parts manual only. I have the wires traced back to the specific engine component so if I could do that same tracing on another machine, I think I could bring it back to life. Also, the primary issue is the cab collision system preventing boom raise and arm movement. I have read where some of the systems have been disabled, if someone has any knowledge of that I would be willing to hire that knowledge. I can be reached by email: brent dot carlsen at comcast dot net Thanks a bunch.

Replies0

No replies yet.