Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi excavator with 2 articulated operating arm crayfish

trombeur ยท 2016-09-27 03:19

you have information on two-arm excavator opinions crayfish Hitachi? I see it a bit cumbersome and dangerous, I think is also very unbalanced as machine set-what do you think? https://www.hitachicm.com/global/ourbusiness/products/double-front-work-machine/ https://pr0gramm.com/static/1130463

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies8
  1. #1oceanobob2016-09-29 23:14

    quite an accomplishment to come up with this! hope to see one at Con Expo in 2017?

  2. #2Rngrchad2016-10-01 10:11

    Yeh this is one machine I'm hoping Is at CONAG too. Wow.

  3. #3simonsrplant2016-10-01 16:00

    Wonder what concoction of substances the artist was taking when he dreamt that up!!!

  4. #4Jonas3022016-10-01 17:01

    Wow in demo or scrap that would really make production now if it was fitted with 2 dirt buckets.....

  5. #5clintm2016-10-01 21:30

    says it only sells in japan

  6. #6CM19952016-10-01 21:34

    First thing that crossed my mind. Think of having a hammer on one stick and a bucket on the other for rock excavation. Maybe it'll be at Conex.:beatsme

  7. #7JDOFMEMI2016-10-02 00:33

    I can think of a few uses for something like this, but definately keep the rookies away from the seat. They could do twice the damage in half the time. I think it would be a hit in the demolition world. A hammer on one and a processor on the other, or a bucket with a hammer, or a grapple with a pulverisor, or ..........

  8. #8trombeur2016-10-02 02:03

    I think it was meant to be demolished, with one arm using pliers or scissors or tongs, with the other a hammer, do not think it was designed for digging with the bucket, too bulky and impegativo maneuvers like I'm wrong? https://youtu.be/0iul9xkb9bM https://youtu.be/-i1WXeo7pHQ https://youtu.be/ET5CYvLnYJk I think they do not know what to invent these engineers to sell on the saturated market of each new what do you think?